Bihar Public service Commission has revealed opportunities for the candidates seeking to be placed in the different administrative posts in Bihar. This recruitment is meant specifically for Group B and Group C. The entire recruitment process will base on the eligibility criteria and written test performance of the interested candidates.
Those who are seeking to join the reputed positions in Bihar areas can check their eligibilities for attempting the BPSC 2019 exam. The check Bihar Public service Commission exam 2019 and knowing about the other requirements, the following post has basically assembled for you.
In this post, the interested candidates will be able to know about the age, educational qualifications, application process, exam pattern and syllabus, and tactics to crack this exam at the first attempt only.
BPSC 2019 Exam Date
|Start date of BPSC application form||14 January 2019|
|Last date to submit BPSC application form||28 January 2019|
|Last date to submit fee||23 January 2019|
|Last date to submit hard copy||5 February 2019|
|BBSC exam date||20 to 28 Feb 2019|
BPSC Exam Eligibility Criteria
As per Nationality
- The interested candidate must be a citizen of India. Moreover, to get the reservation benefits of state government, the interested candidate must be having the domicile of Bihar.
As per Educational Qualifications
The interested candidates must be graduated in any discipline from the recognised college or university or an equivalent institute. Moreover, the bachelor degree should have Civil Engineering/Chemical engineering/Economics/Maths/Natural Science/Geology/Mechanical Engineering.
Furthermore, The candidates who are going to appear at the final semester of any degree course from any of the recognised universities are also eligible to apply for the BPSC Exams 2019 but have the University Grant Commission under section 3, Act 1956.
As per Age
- The minimum age for all the interested candidates is 22 years.
- The maximum age for all the interested male candidates is 37 years.
- The maximum age for all the interested female candidates is 40 years.
- For the posts of Bihar Police Service and District Commandant, the minimum age is 20 years.
- For General category candidates, there will be no relaxation of age. Hence, they would not be eligible to apply for the BPSC exam once completed over the age of 37 for men and 40 for women respectively.
- For OBC (Other Backward Class) candidates, there will be age relaxation for 5 years. Hence, the women candidates who come under the OBS category will get a chance attempting BPSC exam until turns 42 and male candidates would be eligible until 45 of age.
- For OBC (Other Backward Class) candidates, there will be age relaxation for 5 years.
- For SC/ST (Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe) candidates, there will be age relaxation for 5 years.
- For PH (Physically Handicapped) candidates, again 5 years age relaxation is provided like OBC and SC/ST category.
|Physical Measurement||Female||SC/ST (Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe)||General|
|Height||5 feet 2 inches||5 feet 3 inches||5 feet 5 inches|
|Chest (without expansion)||31 inches||32 inches|
BPSC Exam 2019 Application Form
Once applicants consider themselves eligible for the BPSC exam 2019, then the succeeding step will be to fill up the application form for the same.
- The BPSC application forms are to be had thru on-line mode. Taking the help of official website is the proper source for catching the shape. Kindly open the official website to fill up the application form and Click Apply Now whilst applying for BPSC exam 2019.
- Once you get the application form, fill all of the information requested within the form like personal information, instructional info and so forth. It should be noted that incomplete or wrong info within the applications form may be cancelled. Thus, the candidates are requested to check everything after which make a submission.
- Once finished with the write-up option, upload your latest photograph and signature and finally submit the application form
- Lastly, pay the application fee via the offline way only.
Moreover, it should be noted that the successful submission of an application form is necessary to get your’ admit cards. Sometimes, the candidates are in a hurry which becomes them unable to check whether the application form has submitted properly.
In this case, sometimes, due to error, an application form gets struck, resulting in non-submission of an application. Hence, until you get a notification for the same, don’t proceed further.
The application fee for Bihar Public service Commission Exam
As mentioned above, the application fee to attempt Bihar Public service Commission exam 2019 is mandatory for all categories else the application form will be considered incomplete.
- The General category has to pay INR 750/- through the offline way.
- The other categories like OBS, SC/ST, PH, etc. will be liable to submit INR 200/- again through the offline mode.
Hence, getting the notification or acknowledgement for the successful payment will like the successful submission of your Bihar Public service Commission exam 2019 application form.
Admit Card for BPSC Exam 2019
Once done with the successful completion of application form for BPSC exam 2019, the succeeding step will be to download the admit card for the same. For this, the candidates are considered to download BPSC exam 2019 admit card by way of online at the official web portal of BPSC.
Moreover, admit card for BPSC exam 2019 is a mandatory document and without it, the candidates will not be liable to even enter into the examination hall.
Hence, it is a humble request to students to download the admit card for Bihar Public service Commission exam 2019 once you got the notification for the same and make sure to keep it in your bag or pocket while stepping out for Bihar Public service Commission exam.
Exam Pattern for BPSC 2019 Exam
The BPSC 2019 Examination is categorised into three parts which are as follows:
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
About Preliminary Exam: The Preliminary Exam is basically followed Objective Type Pattern. In which, candidates need to select one right answer from four available options. There will be overall 150 questions and each question will contain 1 mark. The duration of the Preliminary Exam will be 2 hours.
About the Main exam: The Main exam is based on written test which is also known as subjective Type examination. Moreover, the main exam includes four papers- Hindi, General Studies, First Optional Paper, and Second optional paper.
For qualifying Hindi exam, candidates have to attain at least 30 marks.
For qualifying General Studies exam, the paper will come into two parts- GS Paper I and GS Paper II. The maximum marks allotted to each exam are 200 and only 3 hours will be allowed for completing the paper.
Moreover, General Studies further divided into First Optional Paper where Paper 4 and Paper 5 will be given and Second Optional Paper in which Paper 6 and Paper 7 will be given.
The total marks for the written exam are 1200.
There are some compulsory subjects, from which, the candidates can get prepared such as English, Mathematics, and General Knowledge. Moreover, the candidates have to choose from two optional subjects from these- Mechanical Engineering, Mathematics, Geology, Civil Engineering, Statistics, Zoology, Agriculture, Chemistry, Physics, and Economics.
About Interview: Once cleared Preliminary and written test, the candidates have to move for a personal interview which consists of 150 marks.
Selection Process for BPSC Exam
BPSC 2019 exam’s selection process is based on the performance got in the examination as well as an interview.
Syllabus for BPSC Preliminary Exam
- Indian Polity and Economy
- General Knowledge
- General Mental Ability Questions
- History of India and Indian National Movement
- Indian and World Geography
- Current events of national and international importance
Moreover, for English preparation, the candidates have knowledge about Antonyms and Synonyms, idioms/phrases, Word analogies, Filling in the blanks, Use of prepositions, Test of spellings, Comprehension of passage, Spotting the Errors, Re-arranging jumbled up sentences, etc.
For Mathematics preparations, the candidates have to learn -Calculus, Analytic Geometry, Dynamics, Trigonometry, Statics, Ordinary Differential Equations, Algebra, Linear Algebra, and Hydrostatics, Real Analysis, Vector Analysis, Complex Analysis, Partial differential equations.
Syllabus for BPSC Main Exam (Optional subjects)
The candidates have to focus on these subjects for their optional:
Economics, Psychology, Mechanical Engineering, Anthropology, Botany, Agricultural, Management, Political Science & International Relations, Mathematics, Animal Husbandry &Veterinary Science, Medical Science, Chemistry, Philosophy, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Sociology, Indian History, Zoology, Law, Geology, Statistics, Geography, Public Administration, Electrical Engineering, Commerce & Accountancy, Physics, etc.
BPSC Exam Result 2019
To check the result of your BPSC exam, make sure to take the help of the main website. To get your final results, open the main website.
Now enter your Roll Number and get your Result. Moreover, the result of the same will appear almost a month later after the commencement of examination.
Hence, if you would follow the right ways of preparation, you will definitely crack the BPSC exam even in your first attempt.