BVP CET 2021 Eligibility must be checked by the candidates registering for BVP CET. Eligibility Criteria varies for different courses provided by BVP University. Bharati Vidyapeeth Common Entrance Test, called BVP CET, is a university-level examination. BVP CET is administered to render admission to candidates in several university courses. The admission is given in various disciplines such as engineering, management, law, computer applications, pharmacy and others. In this article, detailed information regarding the BVP CET Eligibility 2021 is enclosed.
BVP CET 2021 Eligibility
In the below section, the entire eligibility criteria for BVP CET 2021 application form are specified:
- Candidates must have qualified in the Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (H.S.C.) or the Indian School Certificate Examination or equivalent examination.
- Candidates must have majored in Physics and Mathematics along with one subject from Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or Technical Vocational subjects.
- A minimum of 50% is mandatory for general category and 45% for SC/ST and PwD candidates.
- Candidates holding Diploma in Engineering & Technology from AICTE approved institution are also eligible to apply.
- Nationality of the candidates must be Indian.
- Candidates must have cleared or currently appearing in the 10+2 or Diploma in Pharmacy from any acknowledged board.
- English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology/Biotechnology/Technical Vocational subjects are mandatory.
- A minimum of 50% is mandatory and 45% for reserved category.
LLB (3 Years)
- Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree in the associated field from any sanctioned board.
- A minimum of 45% marks is mandatory for general candidates and 40% marks for reserved category.
- Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in any stream from any sanctioned board.
- A minimum of 55% is mandatory, and 45% for SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates currently pursuing their final year of the corresponding degree can also apply.
- Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree in the associated field from any sanctioned university to apply for M.Tech program.
- A minimum of 55% is mandatory, and 45% for reserved category.
- Candidate must be a Law graduate from any acknowledged University.
- A minimum aggregate of 50% is mandatory.
- Candidates who have written their final year LL.B examination and waiting for their result can also apply.
- Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree in the associated field from any sanctioned board or university to be able to apply for M.Pharma programs.
- A minimum of 55% is mandatory, and 50 % is required for SC/ST, teacher and sponsored category candidates.
- Candidates who have written the qualifying examination (B.Pharma) recently and waiting for the result can also apply.
BVP CET 2021 Application Form
The application form for the exam can be obtained via online mode from the website. BVP CET application form 2021 shall be released on distinct dates for different courses. Interested candidates can access the application form from the respective centres of BVP University. If candidates are applying via offline mode, they need to send the form and the necessary documents to the university address. The application form fee varies according to the courses selected by the candidates. The fee can be submitted by means of credit/debit card, net banking or demand draft.