Every year, the CBSE board examination is held for various courses and streams. It is critical to plan ahead of time to achieve good exam results. And the first thing you’ll need for preparation is the exam syllabus. The CBSE provides a detailed syllabus for the board exams it administers. Candidates taking the 12th board exams should review the CBSE Syllabus for their particular stream. This article contains the CBSE Class 12 Syllabus 2022–23, which candidates can get directly from the link below.
CBSE Class 12 Syllabus for All Subjects 2022-23
Different subjects/papers will be examined in the 12th-grade board exams. When enrolling in a senior secondary course, candidates should review the syllabus for all of their chosen documents. Every item in the CBSE syllabus 2022-23 is crucial in the examination. Please click on the links provided below to view the detailed syllabus for class 12 CBSE 2022-23. You can either read the material on our website or download it in PDF format from the next page.
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 12 – Mathematics
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 12 – English
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 12 – Physics
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 12 – Chemistry
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 12 – Biology
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 12 – Computer Science
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 12 – Economics
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 12 – Business Studies
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 12 – Accountancy
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 12 – Hindi
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 12 – Physical Education
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 12- Biotechnology
- CBSE Syllabus for class 12- Carnatic Vocal
- CBSE syllabus for class 12- Carnatic Percussion
- CBSE syllabus for class 12- Engineering Graphics
- CBSE class 12 syllabus- Entrepreneurship
- CBSE class 12 syllabus- Dance
- CBSE class 12 Fine Arts syllabus
- Carnatic Melodic
- CBSE class 12 Geography syllabus
- Hindustani Melodic
- Hindustani Percussion
- Hindustani Vocal
- CBSE class 12 History syllabus
- CBSE Class 12 Home Science syllabus
How to Download CBSE Syllabus for Class 12
The ways to verify and download the CBSE syllabus for class 12 are outlined below. To obtain the syllabus, follow the steps outlined below.
- Select the option ‘click for CBSE website’ on the official CBSE website, cbse.nic.in.
- The new CBSE website will be redirected to you.
- Select the ‘curriculum/syllabus’ option from the ‘examinations’ tab at the top.
- You will be redirected to cbseacademic.nic.in once more.
- Tap the ‘curriculum’ option on this website once more.
- Select ‘Senior Secondary Curriculum’ and then the topic group for which you want to check your syllabus.
- Select the link once more to open the syllabus for the appropriate course in PDF format.
- To download this file, click the download button.
- Scroll down to see the CBSE class 12 curriculum.
Alternatively, you can get the syllabus from the links mentioned earlier. The following sources will supply you with the complete syllabus for your 12th board exams.
Importance of CBSE Class 12 Syllabus
- The first step in board exam preparation is to obtain a copy of the class 12th curriculum.
- Candidates ready to take their class 12 board examinations should check the curriculum for the topics they will be taken carefully.
- All major topics from which questions will be asked in the board exam are covered in the syllabus.
- All study materials should be gathered following the board exam’s syllabus and paper.
- Apart from board exams, the CBSE syllabus for class 12 (and the CBSE syllabus for class 11) is also relevant for competitive exams like JEE, NEET, etc.