CET Delhi 2021 Exam Pattern furnishes all the relevant details related to the examination such as total no. of questions, no. of sections in the examination, test duration, marking scheme, etc. CET Delhi is administered by the Department of Training and Technical education. Candidates qualifying in this entrance test shall be granted admission into full-time diploma programmes at various affiliated institutes under Board of Technical Education Delhi. Additionally, admission is given into one-year specialised certificate courses at World Class Skill Centre (WCSC). The comprehensive details related to the Delhi Polytechnic Exam Pattern 2021 are specified in this article.
CET Delhi 2021 Exam Pattern
CET Delhi is organized as 4 separate tests. The entrance exam of Delhi Polytechnic shall be handled at Delhi. In the below section, relevant information related to the Delhi Polytechnic exam pattern 2021 are briefed:
- The exam is directed for providing admission into diploma courses.
- Total of 150 Objective type questions shall be asked in the entrance exam. For Pharmacy course, the question paper contains 210 questions, out of which 150 questions must be attempted.
- Each question shall be given four optional options, out of those options, the candidates have to choose the correct answer.
- Entrance exam shall be supervised in offline mode, i.e. pen and paper-based mode.
- Time duration allotted for completing the question paper is 150 minutes, i.e. 2 hours 30 minutes.
- For 1, 4 & 5, the medium of question paper is in English and Hindi. For test 2 & 3, the medium of the question paper is in English and Hindi, respectively.
- Each question carries 4 marks.
- 1 mark shall be reduced for a wrong response.
|Test-1||10th Based Diploma Engineering/Non-Engineering courses||Mathematics (50 questions),|
Chemistry (30 questions),
Biology (15 questions),
English (15 questions)
|Test-2||Modern Office Practice – English/Hindi(12th Based)||English Comprehension including|
Grammar (60 questions),
Current Affairs (45 questions),
Logical & Analytical Ability (45 questions)Hindi Comprehension including
Grammar (60 questions),
Current Affairs (45 questions)
Logical & Analytical Ability (45 questions)
|Test-3||Pharmacy (12th Based)||Physics (45 questions), Chemistry (45|
questions), Mathematics/Biology (60
|Test-4||Lateral Entry of ITI/10+2 (Vocational Stream) Pass outs for analogous diploma courses.||Physics (30 Questions)|
Mathematics (30 Questions)
Biology -(30 Questions)
English- (15 Marks)
Instructions for Examination Day
In the below section, necessary instructions for the day of the examination are enclosed:
- The exam admit card can be accessed from the official website before the commencement of the examination.
Appearing candidates are supposed to carry their admit card on the examination day along with 1 photo ID proof, i.e. PAN card, Aadhaar card, voter ID etc.
- Candidates cannot carry any additional gadgets or any kinds of stuff such as cell phone, bags, calculator, etc.
- Candidates should be present at the examination centre one or half an hour before the exam commencement.
- It is necessary for the examination appearing candidates to bring their own pencil, pen, eraser etc.
- Candidates should not leave the exam hall till the invigilators instruct to do so.
- Candidates must adhere to the authority’s instructions.