CG PET Exam Pattern 2021 discloses the complete details related to the exam, namely type of questions, syllabus, marking scheme, etc. Chhattisgarh Pre Engineering Test, known as CG PET, is administered by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB). Candidates have to qualify in this state-level exam, referred to as Chhattisgarh PET, to gain admission in several UG engineering dairy technology, agriculture technology courses provided at various colleges & institutions situated in Chhattisgarh. CG PET is also called as CG Vyapam. The article is aimed at providing relevant information and details regarding the CG PET Exam Pattern 2021.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
CG PET Exam Pattern 2021
CG PET Exam Pattern 2021 encloses the marking scheme, type of questions, syllabus, difficulty level etc. So, the candidates are suggested to refer to this exam pattern for exam preparation.. CG PET 2021 Admit Card can be accessed in the 1st week of May 2021. Candidates can obtain their admit card via online mode on the website. To view the admit card, candidates are instructed to enter their registration ID. The complete exam pattern for the candidates is listed in the below section.
- Candidates clearing this exam shall get admission into various B.Tech programmes.
- The total exam duration provided to complete the exam is three hours & 15 minutes.
- The questions are taken from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- The syllabus of the entrance exam is exactly the same as that of the higher secondary examination syllabus.
- Total 150 objective type questions, i.e. multiple choice questions shall be present in the exam paper where 50 questions are put under each subject. It is also mandatory to attend each and every question in the exam paper.
- Each question shall be provided with four optional answers. Candidates are expected to select the right answer out of those four options.
- One mark is allotted for each question in the paper.
- No negative marking system is present in this examination.
The below tabular column depicts the section-wise weightage of questions and marks:
|Section||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
CG PET Syllabus 2021
Candidates proceeding towards exam preparation are advised to collect all relevant information regarding the prescribed syllabus. The CG PET 2021 syllabus of the examination is fabricated with topics from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. The syllabus focuses mainly on the higher secondary examination curriculum, i.e. 12th level. Candidates are expected to concentrate on the syllabus from NCERT books, and they are also supposed to prepare according to their opted course.
- Physics: Topics under Physics include work, energy & power, gravitation, oscillation, waves, light, Electrostatic, etc.
- Chemistry: Topics under Chemistry include solid-state, chemical bond, equilibrium, thermodynamics, electrochemistry, etc.
- Mathematics: Topics under Mathematics include Algebra, trigonometry, geometry, calculus, statistics etc.
CC PET 2021 Preparation Tips
Some of the tips and tricks are given below for candidates preparing for CG PET 2021 exam:
- With the help of syllabus and pattern, build a proper study schedule.
- Make sure you stick to the time table without wasting your valuable time.
- At the same time, don’t stress yourself too much. Hence take sufficient breaks in between hectic schedules.
- Prepare from NCERT books first and then proceed to other study materials.
- Seek help from online platforms and resources, additionally for explicit knowledge.
- Practice yoga to keep your mind and body healthy.
- Do consume only home-cooked food and include more vegetables, fruits in your diet.