CG PPT 2021 Exam Pattern enlists the relevant details related to the exam, namely, exam mode, number of questions, question weightage, syllabus etc. It shall be released by the exam conducting authority. Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test known as CG PPT is a state-level exam directed by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB). Candidates qualifying in this exam shall be granted admission into several Engineering Diploma course at various government and private polytechnic institutions. This article is aimed at providing essential details regarding the CG PPT Exam Pattern 2021.
CG PPT 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates are recommended to start their exam preparation with the help of the exam pattern. The comprehensive details related to the CG Polytechnic Exam Pattern for the engineering course are briefed in the below section.
- CG PPT Exam shall be supervised only through offline mode, i.e. Pen-Paper Based mode.
- The medium of the examination is available in English & Hindi Language. Candidates can choose any of the above mentioned medium languages to attend the examination.
- Total 150 questions shall be asked in the exam paper wherein 50 questions shall be covered under each section.
- The question paper is made up of Multiple Choice Questions. Each of the questions bears four optional answers.
- Candidates are expected to mark only the correct answer out of the four options.
- The duration provided to complete the examination is three hours & 15 minutes.
- One mark is allocated for each of the questions in the question paper.
- The negative marking scheme is not applied in this examination for the wrong answers.
Exam Pattern for Engineering
|Section||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
CG PPT Syllabus
The Syllabus of the CG PPT 2021 examination is fabricated with topics from 10th-grade subjects. The syllabus consists of subjects such as physics, chemistry and mathematics. The exam conducting authority is the central authority that drafts the syllabus. The questions are covered from class 10th syllabus.
Candidates can prepare for the exam from 10th NCERT books. Topics under Physics include general properties of matter & sound, work & energy, heat, waves & sounds, light electricity & magnetism, matter (structure & behaviour), and structure of an atom. Topics under Chemistry include periodic classification of elements, chemical bonding, chemical reaction, rate of chemical reaction & equilibrium, natural resources, and environment. Mathematics syllabus will consist of algebra, trigonometry, geometry, coordinate geometry, mensuration, and statistics.
CG PPT Preparation Tips
Candidates can check out the preparation tips for CG PPT 2021 examination specified in the below section:
- Make a proper study plan, including the exact syllabus and pattern.
- Instead of preparing from multiple textbooks, learn only from prescribed NCERT textbooks and study materials.
- Online resources are also a great source of help for better understanding.
- Download previous year question papers & sample papers and practice every day.
- In between tight schedules, do take appropriate breaks to refresh yourself.
- A balanced diet is necessary and strictly avoid outside food.
- Maintain a good 8-hour sleep schedule.