CGC Landran Admission 2021: CGC Landran is organised to offer admission to various UG and PG courses. CGC (Chandigarh Group of College) affiliated to Chandigarh University offers admission in varied courses such as Engineering, Management etc. The university conducts no specific entrance examination to provide admission. Candidates can also register with their national level examinations score. The entire details concerning CGC Landran Admission 2021 including dates, application form, fees and eligibility criteria, etc. are enclosed in this article.
- UG Courses: B.Tech, B.Sc., BBA, BCA, etc.
- PG Courses: M.Tech, M.Sc., MBA, M.Pharma, M.com, etc.
CGC Landran Admission 2021 Dates
The CGC Landran Admission 2021 dates are represented in the below tabulation:
|Application form release||Last week of December 2020|
|Deadline for application submission||Last week of June 2021|
|Counselling commencement||Last week of July 2021|
CGC Landran 2021 Application Form
Comprehensive details regarding CGC Landran 2021 application form is listed below:
- Candidates can acquire the application form in the last week of December 2020 through online and offline mode.
- Candidates can purchase the application form by offline mode from the university campus.
- Candidates must enter the details in the application form without any mistake, i.e. address, educational details etc. as no correction facility shall be provided after application submission.
- Upload mentioned documents, namely photograph and signature in the stated format.
- Deadline for application form submission is till the last week of June 2021.
- Multiple printouts of the filled application form can be taken for future purposes.
- Application fee – Rs.1000
- Fee payment by online mode – credit card/ debit card/net banking.
- Application fee payment once paid shall neither be refunded nor transferred at any cost.
CGC Landran 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The below mentioned CGC Landran 2021 eligibility criteria must be looked into before applying:
- Candidates must have cleared 10th, and 12th level majored in Physics, Mathematics,
- Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology from any approved board.
- Candidates applying through JEE Main must hold a valid scorecard.
- Candidates must hold a 3-year diploma in Engineering from an approved institute with a minimum aggregate of 50% and 45% for SC/ST.
- Candidates must have cleared 10th & 12th grade majored in science stream from any approved board with a minimum aggregate of 45% and 40% for SC/ST.
- Candidates must have cleared 10+2 majored in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ biology/ biotechnology from an approved board.
- Candidates applying through CET must hold a valid scorecard.
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree in B.Tech/ B.E. from an approved institute.
- Candidates applying through GATE must hold a valid scorecard.
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree from an approved institute.
- Candidates applying through CAT must hold a valid scorecard.
CGC Landran 2021 Admission Procedure
CGC Landran 2021 admission procedure consists of various stages. Admission for candidates is given based on their national level examination performance. The first stage involves application form filling wherein candidates have to fill all the details mentioned in the form completely. Seats for candidates applying for engineering courses seats are allocated based on JEE score and the counselling process regulated by the PTU, Jalandhar. The merit list furnished by authorities contains qualified candidates who shall be invited for counselling. Final admission is granted post document verification and application fee payment.
CGC Landran 2021 Merit List
The CGC Landran 2021 merit list shall be published by the authority in the last week of July 2021 through online mode. The result can be retrieved by entering the application number and password. Merit list is formulated based on the national level exam scores and 12th-grade scores. Only the merit list candidates shall be called for the counselling. Merit list comprises the rank of the candidates.
CGC Landran 2021 Counselling
Once the merit list is published, CGC Landran 2021 counselling shall begin in the last week of July 2021. The entire counselling schedule can be viewed on the website. If any candidate is absent for the counselling process, then his/her seat shall be cancelled. Seat allotment for candidates depends on various factors such as course preference, seat availability and the total number of candidates applying for admission etc. Seat allotment and document verification process shall happen during counselling. Candidates must arrive at the counselling venue at the prescribed time. The PTU, Jalandhar shall regulate counselling for B.Tech courses. Candidates must carry their original documents for the verification procedure. The candidate failing to carry the documents for verification shall not be provided with their allotted seat. Candidates ought to bring the following documents for verification process:
- 10th mark sheet and certificate
- 12th mark sheet and certificate
- Graduation mark sheet
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Character certificate
- Income certificate
- National level exam rank card
- Caste certificate
- Passport size photographs etc.
CGC Landran Admission 2021
Candidates should arrive at the college with admission letter and other necessary documents post seat allotment. Candidates for PG courses shall be made to sit for a personal interview or group discussion. It is mandatory for candidates applying for B.Pharma course to hold a valid CET scorecard. Admission fee must be paid during the counselling procedure. Final admission shall be granted once the admission procedure is over.