Chandigarh ITI Admission 2021 is regulated by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Chandigarh to provide admission in various ITIs – government and non-government institutes situated in Chandigarh. Merit list is taken as a key factor for shortlisting. No particular entrance exam is formulated for admission. The significant details regarding Chandigarh ITI 2021 Admission such as application form, its fee, etc. are furnished in this article.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Chandigarh ITI Admission 2021 Dates
The tabulation provided below displays Chandigarh ITI Admission 2021 Dates:
|Application form publication||1st week of June 2021|
|Deadline for application submission||3rd week of June 2021|
|Merit list announcement||Last week of June 2021|
|Counselling commencement||1st week of July 2021|
Chandigarh ITI 2021 Application Form
The relevant instructions regarding Chandigarh ITI 2021 Application Form are specified below:
- Chandigarh ITI 2021 Application Form shall be published in the 1st week of June 2021 on the website via online mode only.
- Deadline for application form filling process is in the 3rd week of June 2021
- It is necessary to upload the passport size photograph & signature in the mentioned format.
- Enter only valid registered ID & phone no. in the form.
- Application form with incorrect details or any incomplete forms shall be discarded.
- Candidates need not necessarily send the hard copy of the filled form by post.
- Do take multiple printouts of the application for future usage.
- Payment mode for fee submission – online mode.
- Online mode – credit card/debit card/net banking.
|General category||Rs. 50|
|SC/ ST category||Rs. 40|
Chandigarh ITI 2021 Eligibility Criteria
It is mandatory for candidates to look into the eligibility norms before applying for Chandigarh ITI 2021:
- Nationality of the candidates applying for admission must be Indian.
- Candidates must have cleared 8th or 10th level examination majored in Mathematics and Science from any acknowledged board or university.
- Candidates must hold a medical fitness certificate before applying for admission.
Chandigarh ITI 2021 Admission Procedure
Chandigarh ITI 2021 Admission Procedure covers the application process, merit list publication, fee payment, counselling procedure etc. The selection is based on the marks achieved by the candidates in the qualifying exam. Authority shall draft the merit list based on the past performance of the candidates. All merit list candidates shall be made to sit for counselling procedure, and all shortlisted candidates must attend.
Chandigarh ITI 2021 Merit list
Chandigarh ITI 2021 Merit list shall be uploaded in the last week of June 2021 on the website via online mode by the authorities and shall be not be released through offline mode. Merit list is constructed based on the marks achieved by candidates in qualifying exams. On entering the login credentials, the merit list shall get displayed. The merit list candidates shall be asked to attend counselling. Merit list encloses details such as candidates name, roll no., rank etc.
Chandigarh ITI 2021 Counselling
Merit list candidates shall be intimated to take part in Chandigarh ITI 2021 counselling session which shall begin from the 1st week of July 2021. Seat shall be cancelled for those who fail to attend the counselling. The Seat allotment letter can be obtained from the website and shall not be sent individually to candidates by postal means. Once the verification of documents is completed, admission shall be provided. The following documents must be mandatorily brought for counselling:
- 8th class mark sheet
- 10th class mark sheet
- Date of Birth certificate
- Character certificate
- Aadhaar card
- Category/ Reservation certificate
- Multiple passport size photographs.
Chandigarh ITI 2021 Admission
Chandigarh ITI 2021 Admission is presented to the candidates after the verification process is completed. The candidates must report to the university on the designated date & time, and the admission fee must also be remitted. In the second round of admission process, admission shall be offered by the Authority. Candidates shall be intimated via SMS about the date & time.