Chandigarh University Admission 2021: Chandigarh University offers admission to various undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate (PG) programmes. This private university situated in Chandigarh, Punjab India conducts its university level entrance exam CUCET to offer admission. Candidates can also apply for admission with their national level exam scores. CAT/CSAT/ MAT scores shall also be taken into consideration for admission into MBA course. The detailed information regarding admission dates, application form for Chandigarh University Admission 2021 is furnished below.
The following courses are offered under U.G. & P.G. programmes by Chandigarh University:
- Engineering Course: Bachelors of Engineering (B.E), B.E. & M.E. Honors in association with IBM, Masters of Engineering (M.E) and Bachelors of Engineering + MBA (Integrated).
- I.T. & Software Courses: B.Sc. Computer Science, Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) and Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- Management Courses: Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA), MBA- MBA Business Analytics and Banking & Financial Engineering and Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
- Science Course: Bachelors of Science (B.Sc.), Pharm Science – B.A. of Pharmacy, Masters of Science (M.Sc.), B.Sc. Physiotherapy, B.Sc. Medical Lab Technology, and M.Sc. Forensic Science & Technology, etc.
- Commerce Course: Bachelors of Commerce (B.Com) & Masters of Commerce (M.Com).
Chandigarh University Admission Dates 2021
The following tabular column depicts the Chandigarh University Admission Dates 2021:
|Registration commences||3rd week of December 2020|
|Deadline for registration||1st week of January 2021|
|CUCET- I examination||1st to Last week of January 2021|
|Result announcement||Last week of January 2021|
Chandigarh University 2021 Application Form
Chandigarh University 2021 Application Form details are briefly explained below:
- Candidates can access the Chandigarh University 2021 Application Form in the 3rd week of December 2020.
- The deadline for submission is in the 1st week of January 2021.
- Candidates can register themselves through both online and offline mode.
- Candidates can also obtain the CUCET brochure cum application form by offline mode from university admission office authorized centers by paying the application fee.
- Candidates can pick the exam date & center from the available choices at the time of registration.
- Provide valid mail ID & phone number as all relevant details shall be communicated through them.
- Do not submit an unfinished application form as incomplete form shall be rejected.
- Kindly take the hard copy of the completed application form for future purposes.
- Candidates can pay the application fee via online and offline mode.
- For online way, candidates make payment by credit card/debit card/ net banking.
- For offline mode, candidates can pay the fee for application via Demand Draft.
- The application fee shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Application fee – Rs 1000 (All candidate)
Chandigarh University 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must check the Chandigarh University 2021 Eligibility Criteria before proceeding for registration:
- Candidates must have cleared 12th grade majored in Physics & Chemistry along with any subject from Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Computer Science/ Biology from any sanctioned board with a minimum aggregate of 50% and 45% for SC/ ST.
- Candidates currently pursuing the 12th grade can also apply for the examination.
- Candidates must have cleared 12th grade majored in Mathematics/ Statistics/ Business Mathematics/ Business Statistics/ Quantitative Techniques from any sanctioned board with a minimum aggregate of 50% and 45% for SC/ ST.
For other UG Course
- Candidates must have cleared intermediate examination from any sanctioned board with a minimum aggregate of 50%.
- Candidates currently appearing for the qualifying exam can also to apply for the examination.
For other PG Course
- Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree or must be currently pursuing their final year in the academic year 2021 to be able to apply for the examination.
Chandigarh University 2021 Admission Procedure
Chandigarh University 2021 Admission Procedure is formulated based on the overall performance in the academics/ national level test scores/ university level test scores, and so the admission shall be granted holding these criteria. The university composes the merit list and arranges for the admission procedure accordingly. Only merit list candidates shall be selected for final admission. The original documents shall be verified after which the admission shall be granted.
Chandigarh University Admission 2021 Merit List
The university releases the merit list individually for every course. Candidate’s academic performance and national exam scores are considered for Chandigarh University Admission 2021 Merit List. Candidates must look into their merit list in accordance with the preferred course they have applied. Only the merit list candidates shall be called for the counselling session.
Chandigarh University Admission 2021 Counselling
All the invited candidates must attend the counselling process. Chandigarh University Admission 2021 Counselling/ Seat allotment shall be conducted via online mode in May 2021. The Merit list candidates shall be issued a call letter for the counselling session. The counselling call letter shall not be sent through any postal means and can be obtained only through online mode. On the counselling day, Candidates are expected to carry the original documents & photos copies of the documents for the verification and submission sequentially. The documents enlisted below are required for the counselling session:
- Class 10th & 12th mark sheet
- Category certificate
- Demand Draft of counselling fee
- Counselling call letter