Chhattisgarh ITI Admission 2021 organized by Directorate of Training, Chhattisgarh offers admission in various engineering and non-engineering courses of ITI (Industrial Training Institute). This state-level admission procedure is conducted once in a year to provide admission in various government and private ITIs. Candidates must fit into the eligibility norms to be eligible for the admission. The vital details about Chhattisgarh ITI Admission 2021 such as i.e. application form, fee, eligibility etc. are given in this article.
Chhattisgarh ITI Admission Dates 2021
The below table depicts the Chhattisgarh ITI 2021 Admission dates:
|Application form commencement||1st week of June 2021|
|Deadline to submit application||3rd week of June 2021|
|1st Merit list release||Last week of June 2021|
|1st Selection list release||Last week of June 2021|
|Admission through 1st selection list||Last week of June 2021|
|2nd Merit list release||1st week of July 2021|
|Uploading Data for 2nd list||3rd week of July 2021|
|Vacant seat announcement||3rd week of July 2021|
|New enrolment for unoccupied seats||3rd week of July 2021|
|4th Merit list release||Last week of July 2021|
|Uploading Data for 4th list||Last week of July 2021|
Chhattisgarh ITI 2021 Application Form
Candidates can refer the instructions provided below regarding the Chhattisgarh ITI 2021 application form:
- The application form is derivable from the website, and the form can be filled from the 1st week of June 2021 via online mode, and no offline mode registration is possible.
- The application process covers various steps, i.e. registration process, online application filling, document uploading and fee payment.
- Fill all the relevant details asked in the form correctly as inaccurate forms shall be discarded, and the correct facility may or may not be rendered.
- Upload the expected documents such as photograph and signature in the jpg file format.
- Deadline for application form submission is till 3rd week of June 2021.
- The printout of the filled application forms can be secured for other future use.
- Application fee payment – online and offline modes.
- Online payment – debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Offline payment – Demand Draft.
- The remitted Application fee shall neither be refunded nor transferred at any cost.
Candidates can refer the fee structure for all categories below:
|General/ OBC category||Rs. 50|
|ST/ ST/ PWD category||Rs. 40|
Chhattisgarh ITI 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Chhattisgarh ITI 2021 eligibility criteria are specified below:
- Nationality of the candidates should be an Indian.
- Candidates must have attained at least 14 years of age on 1st April 2021. No upper age limit criteria are levied.
- Candidates applying for mechanic cum business driver must have attained at least 18 years of age.
- Candidates must have cleared 10th/ 12th grade from an acknowledged board.
- Candidates applying for non-engineering disciples must have cleared 8th class.
- Candidates currently pursuing their 10th or 12th class are also eligible to apply.
Chhattisgarh ITI 2021 Admission Procedure
Chhattisgarh ITI 2021 admission procedure consists of various steps, namely registration, application filling process wherein details shall be filled, and required documents must be uploaded etc. The merit list shall be uploaded after the deadline of application form submission and the candidates whose name were listed in the merit list shall be intimated for counselling. In the counselling, candidates can choose their preferred course and college. No particular entrance examination is regulated for admission.
Chhattisgarh ITI 2021 Merit List
The Chhattisgarh ITI merit list containing the qualifying candidates shall be published through online mode in the last week of June 2021. Merit list is drafted based on the academic records and reservation criteria of candidates. Three or four merit lists shall be released by the authorities. Only those candidates whose names are enlisted in the merit list shall be called for counselling.
Chhattisgarh ITI 2021 Counselling
Once the merit list is released, Chhattisgarh ITI 2021 counselling process shall begin. It is certain for all the merit list candidates to take part in the counselling. In the counselling process, seat allotment is done. If candidates fail to participate in the counselling process, then their seats shall be withdrawn. Candidates can pick the no. of institutes as per their liking. Seat allocation depends on academic records and merit list.
Chhattisgarh ITI 2021 Admission
After the seat allotment process, candidates need to arrive at the allotted institute to approve their seats, college and course. It is necessary for candidates to also carry their original documents on the same day. Finally, Admission fee payment must be made. If the documents are not submitted for the verification process, then the candidate’s admission shall be revoked. The below documents must be presented for verification process:
- 8th, 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- Medical certificate
- Category certificate
- PWD certificate (if applicable)
- Seat allotment letter
- Identity proof
- Passport size photographs etc.