Chitkara University Admission 2021: Chitkara University offers admission in various UG and PG courses based on 12th grade and national level exam scores. No particular entrance exam is conducted by the university. Chitkara University has two campuses in Punjab and Himachal Pradesh into which admission is provided. The complete details regarding Chitkara University Admission 2021 such as dates, application form, its fee structure, eligibility criteria is discussed in this article.
The various courses under UG & PG are given below:
- UG Courses: Engineering & Technology, Journalism & Mass Communication, Art & Design, Information Technology, Basic & Allied Science, Nursing etc.
- PG Courses: Journalism & Mass Communication, Art & Design, Engineering & Education, Pharmaceutical science etc.
- Doctoral Course: Art & Design, Engineering & Education, Applied Science, Education, Pharmaceutical Science etc.
Chitkara University 2021 Dates
- 1 Chitkara University 2021 Dates
- 2 Chitkara University Application Form 2021
- 3 Chitkara University Eligibility Criteria 2021
- 4 Chitkara University 2021 Admission Procedure
- 5 Chitkara University 2021 Result/ Merit list
- 6 Chitkara University 2021 Counselling
- 7 Chitkara University 2021 Admission
The following tabulation enlists Chitkara University Important Dates 2021:
|Application form release||2nd week of November 2020|
|Submission of Application form||Last week of February 2021|
|Merit List||2nd week of March 2021|
|Counselling commences||3rd week of April 2021|
Chitkara University Application Form 2021
The detailed information concerning the Chitkara University Application Form 2021 is furnished below:
- Chitkara University Application Form 2021 can be accessed from 2nd week of November 2020 through online and offline mode.
- Deadline for application form submission is in the last week of February 2021.
- Only one application form is permitted for registering. If a candidate is found to be submitting more than one form, then it shall be discarded.
- No correction facility is provided so fill the form carefully.
- Make sure to upload the photograph and signature in the stated format.
- Candidates can get the application form by offline mode from the university’s center or designated book shop.
- Candidates applying by offline must send the hard copy of the filled application form with coloured photograph to below address: [ Chitkara University Admission Office, SCO 160-161, Sector- 9C, Chandigarh 160009 ]
The following documents must be kept ready during the application form filling process:
- 10th & 12th mark sheet & certificate
- Graduation mark sheet
- Character certificate
- Caste or reservation certificate
- Rank card of the qualifying exam
- Admit card
- An affidavit signed by a gazette officer
- Medical fitness certificate
- Candidates make the payment for the application fee through online and offline mode.
- Online mode – credit card/debit card/net banking
- Offline mode – Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of the “Chitkara university” receivable at Chandigarh.
- Application fee – Rs.1100/-.
Chitkara University Eligibility Criteria 2021
Candidates applying for the university must fit into the Chitkara University eligibility criteria 2021
- Candidates must have cleared 12th or equivalent examination majored in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from any acknowledged board with a minimum aggregate of 60%
- Candidates applying through JEE Main must have a decent score.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any acknowledged institute with a minimum aggregate of 50%
- Candidates pursuing their final year of graduation course are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have cleared 10th and 12th grade from any acknowledged board with a minimum aggregate of 50%.
- Candidates must have cleared 10th, and 12th grade majored in English and Mathematics from any acknowledged board with a minimum aggregate of 50%.
- Candidates applying through NATA must have a decent score.
- Candidates must have cleared 12th grade majored in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology from any acknowledged board minimum aggregate of 50%.
Chitkara University 2021 Admission Procedure
Chitkara University 2021 Admission Procedure is carried out based on the marks secured in national level exams and 12th grade. There is no specific entrance exam conducted by the university. The deserving candidates owning decent scores shall be listed in the merit list. The merit list candidates shall be invited for further admission and counselling procedure.
Chitkara University 2021 Result/ Merit list
Once the deadline for the application submission is over, Chitkara University 2021 Result/ Merit list shall be released by the university through online mode. Merit list is drafted based on the overall performance of the candidates in their NATA & JEE Mains or other national level exam and 12th grade. Only merit list candidates are called for counselling.
Chitkara University 2021 Counselling
Once the merit list is released through online mode, the counselling process shall begin. The selected candidate shall be allotted seat based on the rank secured and course selected. Chitkara University 2021 Counselling starts in April 2021. Once the counselling fee payment is made, the final seat is allotted. Kindly bring all the original documents for verification procedure.
Chitkara University 2021 Admission
Once the seat is allotted, the candidates are expected to visit the university. Chitkara University 2021 Admission is based on the counselling process, and additionally, personal Interview is conducted for admission to some other courses. The admission fee must be remitted by the shortlisted candidates. Candidates are recommended to carry the original documents with photocopies for the verification process. Selected candidates must attend the counselling process.