CMAT 2021 Exam Pattern can be obtained from the website through online mode. The entrance exam shall be handled on 22nd/ 27th February 2021. CMAT, a national level entrance exam is administered to offer admission for candidates at various management institutions situated in every part of the country. Since 2020, NTA is the main conducting authority of this entrance test directed in a single session through online mode. The candidates qualifying in this exam shall be granted admission in MBA, PGDM, PGCM and several other management programmes. This article is aimed at providing essential information concerning the CMAT Exam Pattern 2021.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
CMAT 2021 Exam Pattern
The relevant information related to the exam pattern of CMAT 2021 is enclosed in the below section. In order to begin the preparation, the candidates have to check the entire exam pattern.
- CMAT 2021 shall be supervised through online CBT mode in a single session on 22nd/ 27th February 2021.
- All the sections contain Multiple Choice Questions.
- The paper is made up of 100 questions.
- The exam medium is the English language.
- The time duration for exam completion is 3 hours.
- The question paper comprises questions from Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Technique & Data interpretation, General Awareness and Language Comprehension.
|Type of Questions||No of Questions||Marks|
|Quantitative Technique and Data interpretation||25||100|
CMAT 2021 Marking Scheme
The entire details regarding the Marking Scheme of CMAT 2021 are enlisted below:
- The Question Paper of CMAT 2021 is set for 400 marks.
- Each of the sections, such as Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Technique, General Awareness and Language Comprehension, carries 100 marks.
- For every question, +4 marks are allocated.
- -1 mark shall be reduced if a wrong answer is provided for the question.
CMAT 2021 Syllabus
CMAT Syllabus comprises questions from Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Technique & Data interpretation, General Awareness and Language Comprehension. No specific syllabus is fabricated by the authority for the entrance exam.
Logical Reasoning: In the Logical Reasoning, the questions shall be taken from topics like Statements and conclusions, Puzzles, assumptions and conclusions, Cause and effect, Missing term in the figure and Arrangements (sequencing and arranging with conditions, seating and linear).
Technique & Data interpretation: In the Quantitative Technique & Data interpretation, the questions shall be covered from the topics, namely Geometry, Time and Distance, Simple equations Numbers, Time and Work and Profit and Loss. Concentrate more on topics such as Modern Math and Arithmetic operations.
Language Comprehension: In the Language Comprehension, the questions shall be covered from topics namely, find the meaning of a word by choosing the synonym and antonym, Para-jumbles, idioms, fill in the blanks, identification of correct sentence and sentence correction etc. Reading comprehension passage shall also be present.
General Awareness: The General Awareness Section covers questions from Current, Business & Economics and Conventional topics. Candidates are expected to possess a fundamental knowledge of History, Science, Book authors Inventions and Indian politics. Current affairs questions shall be covered from the Economics and Business sections.