CMC Vellore 2021 Eligibility Criteria formulated by the exam conducting authority must be referred by the candidates through the website. CMC Vellore administers various entrance exams to offer admission into various UG, PG, doctoral and diploma programmes. The University regulates the entrance exam for admission into Group A (AHS and B.Sc Nursing), Group B (Nursing and AHS diploma courses, M.SC and MPH) and doctoral programmes. Candidates seeking admission into BDS and MBBS Programmes are supposed to apply with their NEET 2021 Scores. This article aims to provide all necessary information regarding CMC Vellore Eligibility Criteria 2021.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
CMC Vellore 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria is the foremost thing that must be verified by the candidates applying through the CMC Vellore 2021 Application Form. The complete eligibility criteria for the candidates to be eligible for the examination is enlisted below:
- Applying candidate must be at least 17 years old as on 31st December of the corresponding year.
- The upper age limit for the applying candidate is expected to be 25 years as on 7th May 2021.
- Applying candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- The candidate is supposed to be a permanent resident of Tamil Nadu.
Course Wise Eligibility
- Candidate must have cleared 10+2 level or its equivalent from Tamil Nadu State Board or any other sanctioned University.
- Candidate must have cleared 10+2 having Physics, Biology/Biotechnology, Chemistry and English as mandatory subjects.
- Candidate must have cleared 10+2 grade securing 50% minimum marks in Physics, Biology (or Botany and Zoology taken together)/Biotechnology and Chemistry combination and 45% for ST/SC/MBC and BC.
- The candidate is expected to have scored a minimum of 50% aggregate in UG NEET 2021 and 40% for ST/SC allowance seats.
MD/MS/M.Ch (6 years) Programmes
- Candidate must have cleared his/her MBBS/BAMS or PG Diploma in the same stream approved by University.
- Candidate must have cleared his/her MBBS/BAMS or PG Diploma, securing 55% minimum aggregate.
- The candidate is expected to have scored a minimum of 50% aggregate in PG NEET 2021.
- Only Female Candidates can apply.
- Applying candidates must have cleared their 12th level examination or its equivalent from an approved Board or University.
- Candidate must have cleared 10+2 level exams having Physics, Biology, Chemistry and English as mandatory subjects.
- Candidate must have cleared 12th level exams securing a minimum aggregate of 45% marks and 40% for ST/SC in English and PCB subjects.
- Candidates must hold B.Sc. (Hons) Nursing/B.Sc Nursing/Post basic B.SC Nursing from an acknowledged University or Board.
- Candidate must have cleared the qualifying exam securing a minimum aggregate of 55% marks.
- The candidate is expected to be a certified Nurse or Midwife registered with the State Nursing council.
- Candidate must also hold a medical fitness certificate rendered by an Official Medical Authority.
- Applying candidate must possess a work experience of 1 year after enrolling as a midwife or nurse with the State Nursing Council.