CMC Vellore 2021: The CMC (Christian Medical College) Vellore will direct the CMC Vellore 2021 selection test. It is a university-level selection test which takes place one time each year. Apart from MBBS/BDS courses, this exam will give admission to various UG and PG classes. In MBBS, B.Sc., suitable applicants can get affirmation based on NEET scores. Candidates who are interested can go through this article to know comprehensive insights concerning CMC Vellore 2021 including exam date, application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern and so forth.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
CMC Vellore 2021 Exam Dates
Before appearing for the exam, students must know some vital information about this examination which is as below. Get here the details of CMC Vellore exam dates in the table:
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Online application form fill up starts from||3rd week of February 2021|
|Last date of online form submission||3rd week of March 2021|
|Last date for uploading the document||1st week of April 2021|
|Last date of NEET scores submission||1st week of June 2021|
|Group A||Group B|
|Exam Dates||2nd week of May 2021||2nd week of May 2021|
|Announcement of List for step – 2||3rd week of May 2021||3rd week of May 2021|
|Date of Special test and interview (step- 2)||3rd week of July 2021||1st week of August 2021|
|Declaration of selection result||Last week of July 2021||1st week of August 2021|
|Registration procedure||3rd week of August 2021||4th week of August 2021|
|Classes start from||2nd week of September 2021||2nd week of September 2021|
CMC Vellore 2021 Application Form
Following are the detailed information regarding CMC Vellore 2021 Application form:
- Application Form for this exam will be available via online mode. This process will maintain no other medium for the application.
- Candidates can fill their application form from February 3rd week 2021.
- Carefully fill in details such as personal details, information, and communications in the application form.
- Students must upload essential documents such as photograph and signature of the candidates in the given format.
- Applicants will have the option to fill their application form till March third week 2021.
- It is not necessary to send a hard copy of the application by post.
- Take a printout copy of the completed application form and keep it for future use.
- Application fee for the CMC Vellore 2021 Exam will be Rs. 800.
- For group A (MBBS, B.Sc. nursing, AHS, MPH and M.Sc. courses), there will be an additional charge of Rs. 500.
- For group B (diploma in nursing and other AHS diploma/ fellowship) the additional charge of Rs. 100 is required.
- The mode of payment can be online/offline mode using debit card/ credit card or net banking or e Challan of ICICI bank.
- Once paid, will not refund the fee in any conditions.
CMC Vellore 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates must go through the following eligibility criteria before applying for the exam:
- Nationality: Having an Indian Citizenship is a must to appear in this exam.
- Domicile: Applicants must possess a domicile of Tamil Nadu State.
- Age Limit: Minimum age cutoff will be 17 years as of 31st December 2021
- Upper age Limit: The upper age cut off will be 25 years as of seventh May 2021, not more than that.
For Group A
- Qualification: Must have completed the 12th or equivalent from any recognized Board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates should have passed with minimum 50% marks (For BC/MBC/SC/ST-40% and SC-PH/ST-PH/BC-PH/GEN-PH-45%) in their qualifying examination.
- Mandatory subjects: Should have passed with Chemistry, Physics, and Biology along with English in the qualifying examination.
For Group B
- Qualification: Must have passed the 12th or Bachelors Degree from any recognized Board or University.
CMC Vellore 2021 Exam Pattern
From this segment, candidates can get information about the CMC Vellore exam pattern:
For UG Courses
- Exam Mode: It will be an Online Test.
- Form of Question: In the exam, there will be multiple-choice questions (MCQ).
- Language: English will be the medium of language.
- Duration: The exam is of 2 hours (PCB) and 70 minutes (general ability).
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, there will be one (1) mark.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking can occur.
For PG Courses
- Exam Mode: It will be an Online Test.
- Question type: There will be Multiple Choice types (MCQ) in this exam.
- Total Questions: In the test, there will be 90 questions in total.
- Duration: It is a 90 minutes test.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark is given for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There would be no negative criterion for marking.
CMC Vellore 2021 Syllabus
The CMC Vellore syllabus for UG courses deals with the 11th and 12th grades. The syllabus will address questions on topics such as chemistry, physics, biology and English subjects. PG courses questions are related to subjects like general capacity, general knowledge, current affairs, etc. Some important topics of the subjects can be checked from below by candidates:
- Physics: Gravitation, optics, work, power and energy, electrostatics, motion and straight line, Newton’s law of motion, modern physics mathematical tools, magnetic properties of current etc.
- Chemistry: Solid state, comparative study of elements, nuclear chemistry, alcohol and phenol, nomenclature, atomic structure, chemical thermodynamics, chemical bonding etc.
- Biology: Biotechnology, plant physiology, living world, evolution, genetics, the animal kingdom, plant kingdom etc.
We listed some CMC Vellore preparation tips for the applicants here:
- Create a correct time table and execute it regularly.
- Go through the pattern of your syllabus and test.
- Make brief notes and revise the subjects regularly.
- Resolve question papers and mock assessments from the previous year.
- Between your study time, take daily breaks and drink plenty of water.
- Eat food that is nutritious and take care of your body.
CMC Vellore 2021 Admit Card
The authority will release an admission card for CMC Vellore 2021 via online mode in April 2021. Candidates must verify the information specified on the admission card, i.e. the roll number, date and time of the exam, etc. Applicants must carry proof of their admission card with one photo ID on the day of the test. It is also advisable for candidates not to carry any electronic devices to the examination hall.
CMC Vellore 2021 Result
CMC Vellore 2021 results will be announced for Group A in the last week of July 2021 and Group B, in the first week of August 2021. The authority will publish the result via the online mode. Candidates must carefully review their outcome with data, i.e. scores obtained during the test, roll number and name, etc. For future use, candidates must take a printout of the result.
CMC Vellore 2021 Counselling
Based on the results, the authority will choose the applicants for counselling. The Counselling process will begin in the final week of July 2021. CMC Vellore 2021 counselling for MBBS courses will take place after the declaration of NEET outcome via offline mode. The applicants must be a part of the counselling process. Candidates have to report with original documents to the allotted college after the allocation of seats. To validate their positions; candidates have to pay admission fees.