COMEDK UGET 2021 Syllabus will be released and formulated by the Association of Medical, Dental and Engineering Colleges (AMDEC). Through this examination, candidates will get seats into various undergraduate engineering programmes offered by the colleges and institutions affiliated to COMEDK. COMEDK has stopped organising entrance examination for the medical test since 2017. The entrance test is only targeted for engineering programmes alone. Admissions into MBBS/ BDS programme will be provided based on NEET scores. Through this article, candidates can check and know about the complete COMEDK UGET syllabus 2021.
COMEDK UGET 2021 Syllabus
COMEDK UGET 2021 examination will be based on subjects like Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics. Applicants aspiring to get admissions through this entrance test must prepare themselves from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects. The question paper for COMEDK UGET 2021 will comprise questions asked from the 10+2 standard/ level. All students are hence advised to prepare and make notes from the subjects mentioned above by using the reference textbooks from 10th and 12th level, or they can also refer and prepare from the intermediate/ 10+2/ Second PUC. Candidates can check and go through the complete COMEDK UGET 2021 subject-wise syllabus.
The Physics syllabus consists of topics like
- Alternating Current, Oscillations, Heat & Thermodynamics
- Current & Electricity, Units of Measurement, Electromagnetic Induction
- Motion in one, two & three dimensions
- Kinetic Energy, thermal and chemical effects of currents
- Ray Optics, Capacitance, Heat, and Thermodynamic, X-Ray, Wave Optics
- Radioactivity, Simple Harmonic Motion, Gravitation, Principals of Communication
- EM Waves, Elastic Kinetic Theory of Gases and Vector Motions.
The questions for Chemistry will comprise of questions asked from topics such as
- Transition of Metals, Bio-Molecules, Nuclear Chemistry, Electrochemistry, Polymers
- Chemistry of Carbon Compounds, Organic Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics and Chemistry in Action
- P Block Elements, Solid State, Coordination Compounds, Redox Reaction
- Chemical Bonding, Alkanes, Alkenes and Alkynes, Chemical Equilibrium
- Chemistry Thermodynamics, Aldehyde Ketone, Gaseous State
- S-Block Element, Surface Chemistry, Periodic Classification of Elements
- Solutions, Atomic Structure, Mole Concept & Electrochemistry.
The Mathematics part questions will contain questions asked from
- Probability, Matrices & Determinants, Logarithmic Series, Differential Equation
- Three-Dimensional Geometry, Co-relation & Regression, Circles
- Trigonometry, Co-ordinate Geometry, Vectors, and Calculus.
The questions for English section will contain the question asked from topics such as
- Comprehension passage, Structure of Words, Phrases, Clauses and Sentences, Synonyms
- Modals, Prepositions, Voice, Sequence of words, Rearrangement of Jumbled words
- Determiners, Rule of Conjunctions, Sentence Completion, One-word Substitution & Tenses etc.
COMEDK UGET 2021 Exam Pattern
All candidates must go through the COMEDK UGET 2021 exam pattern to get an idea about the examination, medium, mode of the test, duration etc.
- Mode of the Examination: The examination will be conducted in the online mode (Computer-based test)
- Total Number of Questions: The question paper for the entrance examination will consist of 180 questions. Out of which 60 questions will be asked from each subject, namely Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry subjects.
- Duration: Candidates will get a total of three hours to complete the test.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answers or response, the students will be awarded one mark each. There will be no negative marking for any incorrect or unanswered response.
COMEDK UGET 2021 Preparation Tips
Given below are few tips and tricks for students who are going to attend the COMEDK UGET examination can follow to score better in the entrance. The tips are as follows:
- Schedule a timetable and follow it strictly without any excuses.
- Start beforehand and study properly covering all subjects and topics without fail.
- Make notes using flashcards, or sticky notes to quickly memorise.
- Eat a healthy diet and follow a fit regime.
- Attempt and practise mock test as much as possible and evaluate yourself.
- Go through the entire syllabus and have an idea about the exam pattern, the FAQs and concentrate more on critical importance topics.
- Make use of standard study materials and books.
- Organise study groups among friends and teach and learn.
- Don’t be stressed and have at least 8 hours of sleep every day.
COMEDK UGET 2021 Syllabus must be gone through by all aspirants who wish to get admissions before attending the examination to know the topics and chapters from which the questions will be asked. The entire syllabus will be accessible to the students via online on their official website.