COMEDK UGET 2021: COMEDK UGET is conducted by Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) in the second week of May 2021. It a state-level undergraduate entrance test (UGET) examination conducted once a year. Candidates seeking admissions into architecture will be allotted seats on NATA Scores. Qualified candidates will get admission into engineering colleges situated in Karnataka. Listed below is the detailed information on COMEDK UGET 2021 including exam dates, application form, fee structure, etc.
COMEDK UGET 2021 Exam Dates
- 1 COMEDK UGET 2021 Exam Dates
- 2 COMEDK UGET 2021 Application Form
- 3 COMEDK UGET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 COMEDK UGET 2021 Exam Pattern
- 5 COMEDK UGET 2021 Syllabus
- 6 COMEDK UGET 2021 Preparation Tips
- 7 COMEDK UGET 2021 Admit Card
- 8 COMEDK UGET 2021 Answer Key
- 9 COMEDK UGET 2021 Result
- 10 COMEDK UGET 2021 Counselling
The table below contains important dates regarding COMEDK UGET Exam Dates:
|Application form commences||3rd week of January 2021|
|Mock Test release||1st week of February 2021|
|Deadline to apply||3rd week of April 2021|
|Admit card available||1st week of May 2021|
|COMEDK UGET 2021 exam||2nd week of May 2021|
|Publish provisional Answer Key||3rd week of May 2021|
|Raise objection||3rd week of May 2021|
|Final answer key release||4th week of May 2021|
|Result & score card published||Last week of May 2021|
|Counselling commences||In the month of June 2021|
COMEDK UGET 2021 Application Form
Candidates are advised to read information about COMEDK UGET application form 2021:
- The application form will be available via online mode from the third week of January 2021.
- Deadline for application form will be till the third week of April 2021.
- Candidates are required to fill in essential details of COMEDK UGET regarding educational criteria, personal, address, etc.
- Passport size photograph & signature in JPG or JPEG file format.
- Candidates must fill the application form correctly; no further corrections will be allowed.
- In case of mistakes in the application form, the authority will allow the correction window for a particular time period.
- Candidates must take a printout of application form for further references.
- All candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 1300/- GST & Convenience charges. The candidates can make payment through online mode using debit card/ credit card or net banking.
COMEDK UGET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for COMEDK UGET candidates are advised to read the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates must be Indian.
UG Engineering Course
- Qualifying Exam: Must pass 12th level/ 2nd PUC from a recognized Central or State Board to be eligible.
- Qualifying Subjects: Must pass 12th level with PCM and English as mandatory subjects to be eligible to apply.
- Qualifying Marks: Must score 45% marks for general category candidates (40% for ST/SC/OBC candidates of Karnataka State) in 12th level.
UG Architecture Course
- Qualifying Exam: Must pass 12th level/ 2nd PUC/10+3 Diploma from a recognized Central or State Board or University to be eligible.
- Qualifying Subjects: Must pass with Mathematics with other subjects.
- Qualifying Marks: Must have secured 50% marks for general category candidates (40% for ST/SC/OBC candidates of Karnataka State).
- NATA Scores: Must qualify NATA with necessary cut off.
COMEDK UGET 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates must go through furnished information regarding COMEDK UGET exam:
- Mode of Examination: Examination will be conducted online.
- Type of Question: Multiple choice questions format.
- Total Questions: Total of 180 questions will be asked.
- Language: Question paper will be in the English language.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics questions will be asked.
- Time Duration: Exam will be for 3 hours.
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Candidates can check COMEDK UGET 2021 exam pattern in the table below:
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
COMEDK UGET 2021 Syllabus
COMEDK UGET syllabus is prescribed by the COMEDK Karnataka. It will have physics, chemistry and mathematics sections based on class 12th level / 2nd PUC. Candidates are advised to go through the entire syllabus published on the official website.
COMEDK UGET 2021 Preparation Tips
Candidates can go through the following tips & tricks mentioned below for the preparation of COMEDK UGET 2021 exam:
- Create a study plan
- Know your syllabus and make notes accordingly.
- Follow a healthy diet & Maintain a proper sleep routine.
- Organize study group
- Revise again
- Plan the day of Exam
- Don’t stress much and exercise regularly.
COMEDK UGET 2021 Admit Card
Students can download COMEDK UGET 2021 Admit card via online in the first week of May 2021 by logging in their user ID & password. Admit card is an important document without which the candidates won’t be allowed to attend the examination. Candidates should also bring one photo ID proof.
COMEDK UGET 2021 Answer Key
COMEDK UGET 2021 Answer Key will be accessible to candidates via online in the third week of May 2021. Candidates can check the answers from the answer key. Candidates are allowed to raise objections to the answer key published after which a final answer key will be released in the fourth week of May 2021 once the authority has sorted the mistakes(if any). Candidates can assess their marks with the help of the answer key.
COMEDK UGET 2021 Result
COMEDK UGET 2021 results will be available in the last week of May 2021 by the committee. Candidates can login with their credentials to check the results via online. It will contain information like Candidate name, date of birth, registration number, test score, roll number, rank and qualifying status ( whether the candidates have passed or not).
Based on the merit list, the candidates will be called for attending the counselling process.
COMEDK UGET 2021 Counselling
The details regarding COMEDK UGET 2021 counselling will be available to candidates from their official website. Registration, fee payment of counselling, entry of options and locking, mock allotment, allotment of seats, and document verification etc. are the steps that take place during counselling. It will offline mode & all qualified candidates must bring original certificates for document verification.