CT University Admission 2021: CT University is organized to offer admission into various UG & PG and Doctoral level programmes in January 2021 based on national level exam score or 12th level score. CT University is a private university located in Punjab, India. CT University 2021 Admission details such as dates, application form, its fee, eligibility norms etc. are enclosed in this article.
- Courses under UG: B.Arch., B.Tech, B.Com, B.Com (Hons.), B.Des, B.Pharma, BCA, BBA, BHMCT, BFA etc.
- Courses under PG: M.Com, M.Sc., M.Tech, MCA, MBA, Master in Hotel Management and M.Des.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
CT University 2021 Important Dates
The following table depicts the CT University 2021 Tentative Dates:
|Application form publication||January 2021|
|Deadline to submit application form||May 2021|
|Merit list issue||June 2021|
|Counselling session||July 2021|
CT University 2021 Application Form
Candidates can refer the below-mentioned details regarding CT University 2021 Application Form:
- CT University 2021 Application Form can be obtained in January 2021 through online and offline mode.
- Deadline to submit the form is in May 2021.
- Candidates can obtain the form through offline mode from CT University, Firozpur, Ludhiana (Punjab) by giving application fee.
- While filling the form, candidates are expected to provide valid mail ID and phone number.
- Candidates ought to upload photograph and signature in the directed format.
- No correction facility shall be provided once the form submission is over. Hence fill the form precisely.
- Several printouts of filled application can be taken for further aid.
- The following documents are essential for application filling process:
- Class 10th certificate
- Qualifying exam mark sheet
- Character certificate
- Sports certificate
- Category certificate (if required)
- Rank/ Admit card of the qualifying exam
- Entrance exam scorecard
- Address proof
- Transfer certificate
- Medical certificate
- Affidavit (in case of a gap)
- Multiple passport size photograph
- Application fee payment mode – offline & online mode.
- Offline payment – Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of “CT University” receivable at Ludhiana.
- Application Fee is supposed to be deposited at the bank in the corresponding account number given by the university.
- DD must be drawn to the below-mentioned address: [ Admission Officer, CT University, Ferozepur Road, Ludhiana (Punjab)]
- Application fee – Rs.1000/-
CT University 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must fit into CT University 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have cleared 12th grade/equivalent examination majored in Physics, English and Mathematics along with any subject – Chemistry/ Computer Science/ Biology/ Biotechnology with a minimum aggregate of 50% from any sanctioned board.
- Candidates must hold B.E/ B.Tech in any discipline from any sanctioned university with a minimum aggregate of 50% and 45% for SC/ST.
- Candidates must have cleared 12th/3-year diploma majored in Mathematics and English from any sanctioned board or university with a minimum aggregate of 50%.
- Candidates applying through NATA exam must hold a valid scorecard with a minimum aggregate of 40%.
- Candidates must hold Graduation or equivalent degree from any sanctioned university with a minimum aggregate of 50%.
CT University 2021 Merit List
CT University Merit List 2021 is drafted once the registration process is completed and it shall get released in June 2021. Merit list is formulated based on 12th grade or national level exam score, and the same shall be released on the website through online mode. The merit list candidates shall be invited for the counselling procedure.
CT University 2021 Counselling
CT University 2021 Counselling is regulated in July 2021 by offline mode at the university campus. All the shortlisted candidates must attend the counselling process for which the original, photo-stated documents must be carried for verification and submission process. Candidates must arrive at the counselling centre. Seat allotment depends on merit order and several factors. The following documents are mandatory for counselling:
- Class 10th& 12th level certificate
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Affidavit or educational gap certificate
- Multiple passport size photographs
- Caste validity certificate
- Valid photo ID proof
- Domicile certificate
CT University 2021 Admission
Once the admission procedure is over, Seats are allocated to the candidates. For CT University 2021 Admission Procedure, candidates are expected to arrive at the campus with documents. Post verification, seats shall be granted to candidates. The allotted seat of the candidates shall be withdrawn if they fail to submit the documents for verification. Candidates currently expecting their result are expected to submit their college/school provisional mark sheet. Once the admission fee payment is completed, the allotted seats are approved.