Delhi CET 2021: Delhi CET is conducted by the Department of Training & Technical Education (DTTE). It offers admission for candidates into various courses in diploma courses in the field of Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy, and various other fields. It is a state-level examination. Candidates who secured minimum marks in the examination will be given admission into various government and private colleges situated in the state of Delhi. The article discusses in details regarding the dates, application form, exam pattern, syllabus and more about CET Delhi 2021.
Delhi CET 2021 Exam Dates
The table given below has detailed information regarding the tentative dates of CET Delhi Exam:
|Application form commences||3rd week of March 2021|
|Application fee to be submitted till||3rd week of April 2021|
|Deadline of application form||3rd week of April 2021|
|Application correction window||4th week of April 2021|
|Admit Card release||3rd week of May 2021|
|Delhi CET 2021 Exam||4th week of May 2021|
|Result published on||2nd week of June 2021|
|Counselling commences||2nd week of June 2021|
Delhi CET 2021 Application Form
Students can get the information about CET Delhi 2021 Application form from here:
- Delhi Polytechnic 2021 will be accessible from the third week of March 2021 via online.
- Deadline for submitting the application will be till the third week of April 2021.
- For every test/exam, the candidates are requested to fill the application form anew. They can apply for tests once.
- Candidates are allowed to make corrections in the application form (if any) for a certain period of time.
- Candidates must verify whether the given details in the application are authentic & correct.
- The mode of payment is via both online and offline mode.
- Offline mode payment can be facilitated via Challan of corporation bank.
- The application fee will be Rs 400/-
Delhi CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates will get all the necessary information about Delhi Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria:
Engineering & Technology based Diploma Courses
- Qualification: Must qualify 10th or equivalent examination from any recognized board or university to be eligible.
- Mandatory Subject: Must have Science, Mathematics, and English as their mandatory subject.
- Percentage: A score of minimum 35% marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible.
For Pharmacy Courses
- Qualification: Must qualify 10th level examination from any recognized board or university to be eligible.
- Mandatory Subject: Must have Physics, Chemistry and either Biology/ Mathematics subjects for candidates to be considered eligible for CET Delhi 2021.
- Percentage: Candidates must have a score 45% marks for general category in the qualifying exam (40% for reserved category).
Delhi CET 2021 Exam Pattern
The information regarding Delhi CET Exam pattern is given below:
- Exam Mode: Delhi Polytechnic 2021 will be conducted offline (Pen-paper based) mode.
- Type of Question: The exam pattern will be asked in Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Total Questions: Candidates will have to answer 150 questions, and in case of Pharmacy course, a total of 210 questions will be asked.
- Time: The examination is of 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer 4 marks will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: For every wrong response, one mark will be deducted.
Delhi CET 2021 Syllabus
Students must check the entire Delhi CET syllabus from their official website. A total of 5 tests will be there. Given below is the information of subjects:
- Test I: This section comprises of topics on Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, English and Biology subjects. Candidates should go through the total topics related to class 9th& 10th.
- Test II: This section consists of topics as logical & analytical ability, comprehension & grammar, knowledge of current affairs & English related to 12th syllabus.
- Test III: Comprises of Hindi comprehension including knowledge of current affairs, logical & analytical ability and grammar.
- Test IV: Topics related to class 11th& 12th level subjects as Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics.
- Test V: Must prepare class 10th, 11, and 12th syllabus regarding Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Delhi CET 2021 Preparation Tips
- Organize your study place neatly.
- Prepare notes with the help of diagrams & chats tables.
- Practice & solve old question papers.
- Do combined study with fellow students.
- Plan your exam day accordingly.
- Don’t cram and ask for help.
- Revise regularly.
Delhi CET 2021 Admit Card
Delhi CET Admit card is an important document to be bought by candidates in the third week of May 2021 via online mode. Candidates should download the admit card by logging in with their details. Admit card comprises of information like candidates name, roll number, exam center, exam date & time and other details. In addition, to admit card, every candidate must bring one valid ID proof. Candidates should go through the information in the admit card.
Delhi CET 2021 Result
Delhi CET 2021 Result will be declared in the second week of June 2021 via online mode. Candidates can log in with their application & password to check the results. The authority will select the candidates based on the scores secured by the candidates in the examination. A merit list will be published. Candidates can check their details in the results like candidate’s name, roll number, marks scored in each subject, total marks, percentage & status of the result.
Delhi CET 2021 Counselling
Delhi CET Counselling will be published by the second week of June 2021. Qualified candidates must attend the counselling process according to the merit list. The counselling will be held online & the website. Candidates must bring all important documents for the counselling process for verification. Candidates will be allotted admission once the documents are verified & fee is submitted. Admissions to the qualified candidates will be made in various institutions.