Delhi ITI Admission 2021 process is handled by the Department of Training and Technical Education Government of NCT. This state-level admission procedure is conducted once in a year to provide admission in various engineering and non-engineering courses in several private and government ITIs of Delhi. No particular entrance examination is conducted, and so the admission is provided based on the previous academic performances. Relevant information regarding Delhi ITI Admission 2021 including details, i.e. dates, application form, eligibility criteria etc. is disclosed in this article.
Delhi ITI Admission 2021 Dates
Delhi ITI Admission dates are depicted in the below table:
|Application form/ choice filling commencement||2nd week of June 2021|
|Deadline to submit applications||Last week of June 2021|
|Deadline for verification and choice filling||1st week of July 2021|
|Provisional rank display||2nd week of July 2021|
|Final rank||3rd week of July 2021|
|1st seat allocation||Last week of July 2021|
|1st reporting at ITIs||Last week of July 2021|
|2nd round seat allocation||1st week of August 2021|
|2nd round reporting at ITIs||1st week of August 2021|
|3rd round seat allocation||1st week of August 2021|
Delhi ITI 2021 Application Form
Delhi ITI 2021 Registration specifications are enclosed below:
- The registration process involves application form filling that starts from 2nd week of June 2021 through online mode only and not by offline mode.
- The application process is comprised of various steps, i.e. registration, filling of the form, document uploading, fee payment etc.
- Candidates must enter the preferred courses and colleges in the provision provided.
- The details in the application form must be entered carefully, including personal, communication, academic etc. as no correction facility shall be given.
- Do upload passport size photograph and signature in the designated format.
- Deadline for application form filling process is till the last week of June 2021.
- Take many printouts of the application form for admission purposes.
Documents Required for Delhi ITI 2021 Application Form
Following documents required during the Delhi ITI 2021 application form filling:
- 8th or 10th class mark sheets
- Scanned passport size photograph
- Scanned signature
- Id proof (Aadhaar card)
- Debit card/ credit card details etc.
- Application fee – Rs. 200
- Application fee submission – online mode.
- Online payment – credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Application fee once submitted cannot be refunded at any cost.
Delhi ITI 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through the Delhi ITI eligibility criteria:
- Nationality of the candidates must be Indian to be eligible.
- Candidates must have attained 14 years of age as on 1st August 2021. There is no upper age limit.
- Candidates must have cleared 8th, or 10th class or its equivalent majored in mathematics and science from an accredited board with a minimum aggregate of 40%.
- Candidates currently pursuing their 8th or 10th grade can also apply.
Delhi ITI 2021 Admission Procedure
Delhi ITI 2021 admission procedure is formulated based on various steps. The first step involves the filling of the application form, wherein the details must be entered and submitted before the deadline. Candidates are also expected to fill their preferred course and colleges. Merit list shall be released by the authority, and those merit list candidates shall be called for counselling in which seat allotment and document verification process shall happen.
Delhi ITI 2021 Merit List
Delhi ITI 2021 merit list can be viewed in the 3rd week of July 2021 through online mode on the website. Merit list is drafted based on the qualifying exam scores of candidates whoever successfully submitted the form and these shortlisted merit list candidates shall be further selected for counselling.
Delhi ITI 2021 Counselling
Once the merit list is released, the Counselling process commences. Seat allotment shall happen in Delhi ITI 2021 counselling process. Counselling is composed of various steps, i.e. choice filling, seat allotment etc. It is compulsory for qualified candidates to appear for counselling. If candidates are found to be absent for the counselling process, then their seats shall be withdrawn. Once the seats are allotted, candidates must be present at the allocated allotted college for further admission procedure.
Delhi ITI 2021 Seat Reservation
The reservation criteria for all categories in accordance with the past years:
|Candidates passed their exams from other states||9%|
|J & K migrants||1%|
Delhi ITI 2021 Admission
The candidates who have been allocated their corresponding seats must be present at their allotted colleges to approve their seats. Delhi ITI 2021 admission is handed to the candidates once the verification of the documents and fee submission is completed. Candidates are supposed to bring their original documents for the verification process. The below documents must be submitted for the verification process:
- Qualifying exam mark sheets
- Date of birth certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Migration certificate
- Caste certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Passport size photographs etc.