DIT University Admission 2021: DIT University provides admission in UG, PG, diploma and doctoral programmes. DIT (Dehradun Institute of Technology), a private university located in Dehradun, India conducts its own entrance examination DUET for giving admission in PG courses. Admission is also offered on the basis of the national level entrance exam scores. This article pours important details regarding DIT University Admission 2021 such as dates, application form, eligibility etc.
- UG Course: Beach, B.Arch., B.Pharma, BCA, B.Sc., BA, B.Des etc.
- PG Course: M.Tech, MBA, M. Sc., M.Pharma etc.
DIT University 2021 Important Dates
DIT University 2021 important dates in the table below:
|Starting of application form||2nd week of November 2020|
|Last date to submit applications||3rd week of May 2021|
|Declaration of merit list||On the day of counselling|
|Counselling starts from||1st week of June 2021|
|Classes commenced from||August 2021|
DIT University 2021 Application Form
Information concerning the DIT University 2021 application form is explained below:
- The application form can be procured from the 2nd week of November 2020 through online mode. There shall be no offline mode.
- Fill application form details accurately, primarily educational, personal, communication, etc. as no correction facility shall be available post application submission.
- Upload demanded documents, i.e. photograph and signature in the stated format.
- Deadline for application submission is till the 3rd week of May 2021.
- Several hard copies of the filled application form can be kept handy for future purposes.
- Application fee – Rs.1250
- Online mode of payment – debit card/ credit card/net banking.
- Offline mode payment is not possible.
- Application fee once remitted shall neither be refunded nor transferred at any cost.
DIT University 2021 Eligibility
The DIT University 2021 eligibility norms are given below:
- Candidates must have cleared 10+2 grade or equivalent from any acknowledged board with a minimum aggregate of 60% in 10th & 12th as well as 60% individually in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English, computer science, etc. in 12th grade.
- Candidates must have cleared 10th & 12th, diploma or B.Sc. from any acknowledged board/institute with a minimum aggregate of 50%.
- Candidates must have cleared 10+2 from any acknowledged board with maths as a mandatory subject and minimum aggregate of 60%.
- Candidates applying through JEE Main (Paper 2)/ NATA must hold a valid scorecard.
- Candidates must hold a B.Tech/ B.E degree in any discipline from any acknowledged institute with a minimum aggregate of 55%.
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any acknowledged institute/ university with a minimum aggregate of 50%.
- Candidates applying through MAT/ XAT/ CAT/ CMAT must hold a valid scorecard.
- Candidates must hold a Pharma degree from any acknowledged board with a minimum aggregate of 55%.
DIT University 2021 Admission Procedure
DIT University 2021 Admission Procedure consists of various steps, i.e. application filling process, academic records, etc. Candidates can apply for admission to UG and PG courses with their JEE Main/ MAT/ CAT/ XAT/ GATE scores.
Candidates applying for UG course can enrol with their national level entrance examination or 12th-grade scores and those applying for PG courses must sit for the DUET exam conducted by the university. Admission into B. Tech courses are also given to candidates who are 12th board toppers. The final admission to PG courses is provided post Group discussion and personal interview based on the performance.
DIT University 2021 Entrance Examination
DIT University 2021 entrance examination called DUET is conducted by the university through online mode. The examination duration is 1 hour. Admission for M.Pharma courses is granted based on GPAT scores. The result shall be released subsequently once the exam gets over. Candidates clearing the exam shall be intimated for the interview rounds.
DIT University 2021 Result/ Merit List
DIT University 2021 Merit list can be accessed in the 1st week of June 2021 through online mode on the website. The result can be viewed once the login credentials, i.e. application number and password, are entered. Merit list is fabricated depending on the marks achieved by the candidates in their qualifying exams. The merit list candidates shall be called for counselling.
DIT University 2021 Counselling
DIT University 2021 counselling is set to commence in the 1st week of June 2021. The counselling process for different courses shall happen on distinct dates through offline mode. The candidates can view the counselling schedule developed by the authorities. Candidates are supposed to carry their original documents for the verification process.
The shortlisted candidates must appear for the counselling. Seat allotment is based on the overall performance of the candidates, mainly the marks achieved in the entrance exam, group discussion, interview etc. Candidates must make the counselling fee payment. The below-mentioned documents are expected for the counselling:
- 12th mark sheet and certificate
- 10th mark sheets and certificate
- Graduation mark sheets
- Date of birth certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Category certificate
- Valid score card of JEE Main/ XAT/ MAT/ GATE
- Passport size photographs
- Demand draft etc.