My Aim in Life Essay: A person is defined by his objectives and goals in life. It provides a certain direction or path to grow and prosper and set benchmarks to achieve. A person with a definite aim in life works hard unconditionally to achieve it. He chooses the right path of determination, dedication, and commitment to achieve success and accomplish his goals. He earns strength to overcome obstacles and challenges on his path to finally achieve the desired aim in life.
Essay on My Aim in Life 500 Words in English
Below we have provided My Aim in Life Essay in English, suitable for class 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 & 10.
Our aims and ambitions shape the roadway to our future! They help us choose the right career path and help us make better course choices. My biggest aim in life is to become a doctor. A doctor’s profession is considered the noblest service dedicated to serving humanity. They help save lives, treat the poor with kindness and restore faith and happiness to millions by keeping them in good health. They treat sick and distressed people with the right medicines and treatment and cure their illness.
People serving in the medical field are famous for their dedication towards their profession and the selfless love and care they offer. Right from small ailments like fever, common cold and cough to big problems associated with our organs and internal systems, we need a doctor to diagnose problems and offer the right medical advice.
Doctors serve their patients irrespective of their social or economic status. They have to stay upright and take the necessary precautions not to contract their patients’ infections. Doctors prioritize their patients’ treatments over their personal lives, and sometimes it could be overwhelming too! Curing a patient and bringing a smile on their faces is all they look for at the end of the day. Doctors could be physicians, heart specialists, eye specialists, ear and nose specialists, surgeons, dental practitioners etc.
People often feel apprehensive about visiting doctors citing high consultation fees, costly treatments, expensive medicines, and fear of injections and pain from treatments. But we should remember that early diagnosis and care is essential in curing a disease. We should never hide any disease facts from the doctor and express our sickness completely with them. When complete information about the disease is offered, the right cure and medical procedures can be prescribed and followed up.
Doctors need to take care of emergencies and spend extra hours attending patients. They may sometimes have to sacrifice their weekends for their patients’ well-being. Some doctors even offer service by visiting patients homes when they are too sick, aged or cannot make it to the hospital by a person. Doctors are full of positivity and flash the most assuring smile in their bright white coats. Positive words expressed by doctors assure patients of their well being, and they are surely the much needed saviours in every society.
10 Lines about My Aim in Life Essay in English
- People have different ambitions in life to become doctors, engineers, pilots and soldiers, but mine is to become a teacher.
- I consider teaching is a very noble and humble profession and want to dedicate my life in becoming a good teacher.
- Teachers shape children’s future and instil good moral values and ethics in their students.
- Students become responsible citizens of tomorrow by listening to their teacher’s words.
- Passionate teachers’ help students understand their subjects easily and provide useful resources and assistance for exam preparation.
- Students learn good behaviour, manners, etiquette’s by observing their teachers.
- Teachers help dull students with special classes cope with difficult subjects and doubts in particular subjects.
- Teachers play the role of mentors to help children learn to respect their elders, follow their advice and obey them dutifully.
- Teachers are sometimes considered friends who understand learning difficulties in children and help them overcome them by providing special attention.
- The future of a country depends on its teachers as they inspire the next generation to work on their dreams with dedication and determination.