GD Goenka University Admission 2021: GD Goenka University is to be organized in January 2021 to provide admission to varied UG and PG courses such as Engineering, Architecture, Management, Law, and Communication etc. GD Goenka, a private university located at Gurugram, Haryana assess candidates based on 12th level / national level test scores and Goenka Aptitude Test (GATA) scores. Elaborated Information regarding GD Goenka University Admission 2021 mainly admission dates, application form, its fee etc. are discussed in this article.
- UG Programme: B.Plan, B.Tech, B.A LLB., LLB (Hons.), B.Com LL.B, B.Sc., B.Des. , B.Pharma, B.Arch., B.Ed., BBA etc.
- PG Programme: M.A, LL.M, M.Sc., MBA, M.Tech, PGDM etc.
GD Goenka University 2021 Admission Dates
GD Goenka University 2021 Admission Dates are tabulated below:
|Application form commencement||January 2021|
|Deadline for registration||February 2021|
|Entrance exam date & personal Interview (PI)||March 2021|
|Result announcement||April 2021|
GD Goenka 2021 Application Form
The below description is regarding the GD Goenka 2021 Application Form:
- Candidates can start filling the GD Goenka 2021 Application Form in January 2021 through online & offline mode.
- The Deadline for registration is in February 2021.
- Candidates are supposed to upload the photographs and signature in the prescribed format.
- Enter only valid email id and phone number in the form since all the relevant information shall be shared via them.
- It is compulsory to fill the preference of courses column.
- Any incomplete/inaccurate form shall be discarded.
- Only the application form that fit the eligibility criteria shall be accepted.
- Candidates have to send the filled application form to the below address:
The Director (Admissions),
GD Goenka University,
Sohna Road, Gurgaon – 122003A, Haryana (India).
- Submission of application fee – online and offline mode.
- Online mode of payment – credit card/debit card/net banking.
- Offline mode of payment – Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of ‘GD Goenka University’ receivable at Delhi.
- Application fee – Rs.1000/
- Once the application fee is submitted, it can neither be refunded nor transferred.
GD Goenka University 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through the GD Goenka University 2021 Eligibility Criteria before applying:
- Candidates must have cleared 10th or 12th grade majored in Physics and Mathematics with any subject – Biology/ Biotechnology/ Chemistry or other technical subjects from any acknowledged university qualifying with a minimum aggregate of 55%.
- Other than GATA, candidates can also apply with JEE Main score.
- Candidates currently pursuing their 12th grade can also apply.
Other UG Course:
- Candidates must have cleared 12th/equivalent examination, or diploma majored in science stream from any acknowledged board.
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree from any acknowledged institute.
- Other than GATA, candidates can also apply with their CAT (70 percentile)/ MAT (600)/ GMAT (500) score
- Candidates currently pursuing their final year can also apply.
Other PG Course:
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree from any acknowledged institute with a minimum aggregate of 50%.
GATA Entrance Exam 2021
GD Goenka University organizes GATA Entrance exam 2021. Candidates clearing GATA (Goenka Aptitude Test for Admission) test or DAT (Design Aptitude Test) shall be selected for further admission. University also considers 12th level & national level marks for admission beside the entrance test. Candidates applying for engineering disciplines can register with their JEE/ State board entrance scores and for MBA CAT/ MAT/ GMAT scores shall also be considered.
GATA 2021 Result
GD Goenka University shall publish GATA Result 2021 on the website. Notification regarding the result declaration shall be intimated through the registered mail id or phone number. Keep checking the website for updates once the examination is over. Candidates can view their result, once the login credentials, i.e. application number & password, are entered. If the candidates did not receive any mail regarding the result, they could contact the officials.
GD Goenka 2021 Counselling
Once the result is declared, GD Goenka 2021 Counselling procedure shall begin. Seat allotment is based on the rank and selected scores. In addition, there shall be a personal interview (PI) to select suitable candidates. The candidates must pass the GATA/ DAT exam along with PI rounds to be shortlisted for admission. Candidates have to carry all demanded documents during the counselling procedure. Once the verification of documents is over, admission is granted to candidates.
GD Goenka 2021 Admission Procedure
GD Goenka 2021 Admission Procedure includes document verification and other admission procedure. Once the candidates clear the written test & counselling /interview rounds, they are qualified for admission. Candidates shall be selected based on GATA/ DAT; PI rounds performance and other academic performance. University shall offer the admission letter only to chosen candidates. Seats are confirmed once the admission fee payment and verification of documents are completed.