GMAT 2021: The GMAT Exam will offer entrance into MBA courses in India and Foreign nations. The Graduation Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) will be coordinated on various occasions in a year. The exam will be coordinated by the Management Admission Council (GMAC). Through this examination, candidates can appear in the exam more than five times in a specific year, with 16 days apart for each test. It is a national level exam which will take place across 600 centres in 114 in 114 nations around the globe. Here we are giving insights about the application form, its fee, eligibility requirements, and significantly more concerning GMAT 2021.
GMAT 2021 Exam Dates
The GMAT 2021 exam will be held several times a year. For the test, there are no specified dates. During registration, candidates must select exam dates as per their preference. Registration will be made available during the year for the test.
GMAT 2021 Application Form
Candidates must go through the following insights about GMAT Application details:
- The application form for GMAT 2021 will be made accessible during the year.
- Candidates can apply via online mode.
- Based on exam dates, candidates would have to select the test schedule.
- Candidates must have to enter their name, email ID and password for registration when filling out the application form.
- Candidates must fill out all the requested & necessary information correctly and thoroughly. An incomplete or incorrect application form will prompt rejection.
- Finally, applicants must take a printout of filled in the application structure for additional utilization.
- The application fee for GMAT 2021 will be submitted both via online and offline mode.
- Credit cards, debit cards, or net banking are mode of payments in the online payment process.
- Cashier checks or money management methods will be utilized for the offline mode.
- Applicants in India will have to pay US$ 250 (Rs. 17027.50) as the application fee.
GMAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to verify compliance with GMAT 2021 Eligibility Requirements before applying for the exam:
- Qualification: To be qualified for the test, he/she must complete a bachelor’s degree from any recognized board or university.
- Number of Attempts: In order to be considered for the test, applicants will be able to appear more than five times in one year.
- Age Limit: Minimum age limit for applying should be 18 years.
- If the applicant scores 800, he/she must wait five years to reappear in the exam.
GMAT 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates must go through the following GMAT Exam Pattern Details:
- Exam Mode: the mode of exam will be online for the GMAT 2021 test
- Time Duration: The exam will be of 5 hours.
- Total Marks: The question paper will be of 800 marks
- Questions Type: Multiple choice questions(MCQ)will be there in the exam.
As explained below the GMAT 2021 review pattern will be
|Sections||Number of Questions||Time (minutes)||Score Range|
|Quantitative Reasoning||31||62||6 to 51 (in 1 point increment)|
|Integrated Reasoning||12||30||1 to 8 (in 1 point increment)|
|Verbal Reasoning||36||65||6 to 51 (in 1 point increment)|
|Analytical writing assessment||1||30||0 to 6 (in 0.5 increment)|
GMAT 2021 Syllabus
The GMAT 2021 Syllabus revolves around four parts. These parts are Analytical writing review, quantitative reasoning, verbal reasoning and integrated reasoning. In the second portion, Integrated reasoning will include questions such as graphics, explanations, two-part analysis, table analysis, multi-source reasoning, etc. The third section is the quantitative section. The last segment consists of the verbal section. It will include topics such as interpretation of reading & logical reasoning.
GMAT 2021 Preparation Tips
Here we have some GMAT exam tips & tricks:
- Go through the exam pattern and syllabus of the exam.
- Create a proper schedule & observe it strictly.
- Resolve questions from the previous year.
- Solve the mock tests & other paper questions.
- Take nutritious & balanced food.
GMAT 2021 Exam Centres
The GMAT 2021 Exam will take place in various cities such as Indore, Hyderabad, Ahmadabad, Mohali, Ranchi, Dehradun, Pune, Guwahati, Patna, Kolkata, Mysore, Noida, Nagpur, Chennai, Bhubaneshwar, Trivandrum, Coimbatore, Patiala, Cochin, Tiruchillapalli, and Vellore.
GMAT 2021 Admit Card
Important information such as the name of the applicant, date & time, exam centre, etc. will be there in the GMAT 2021 Confirmation Letter. The confirmation letter will list all of the relevant information. The GMAT 2021 admission card will not be sent to the candidates by the exam conducting authority. The authority will upload the letter of confirmation on the website. Applicants have to bring the confirmation letter with one valid ID at the review centre. Candidates need to download it via the online mode and take a printout of the confirmation letter for future use.
GMAT 2021 Result
The result of GMAT will be accessible through the online mode. It will be published after a few weeks of the examination. The authority will not submit the scorecard/ result as a post or courier via offline mode. By entering their login credentials as a mail ID & password to the exam conducting authority, candidates will be able to check the scorecard. The outcome will include all the information, such as the score summary & evaluation scores for the last five years.
GMAT 2021 Admission
For various organizations, the GMAT admission procedure would be different. It will get started just after the release of the result. Candidates are eligible for the admission based on their scores. The final selection of admissions would be based on different variables, such as a statement of purpose, application form or final rounds of interviews. The universities will submit the score to the shortlisted universities/b-schools.