Goa ITI Admission 2021 is managed by the Directorate of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, Goa to offer admission in various Engineering & Non-Engineering courses in several private or government ITIs of Goa State. No particular entrance test is regulated for providing admission. This article discloses all relevant information regarding Goa ITI 2021 Admission such as application form, its fee etc.
Goa ITI 2021 Admission Dates
The below schedule represents the Goa ITI Admission 2021 Dates:
|Prospectus Availability||2nd week of June 2021|
|Deadline for application submission||1st week of June 2021|
|Preliminary Merit list release||2nd week of July 2021|
|Final merit list release||2nd week of July 2021|
|1st round admission process at centralized admission centre||3rd week of July 2021|
|2nd round admission process||Last week of July 2021|
Goa ITI 2021 Application Form
The specifications described below is concerning the Goa ITI 2021 Application Form:
- Candidates can do the Goa ITI 2021 Application form filling from 2nd week of June 2021 through online mode.
- Deadline to submit the application form is in the 1st week of June 2021.
- During the detail filling process, upload the passport size photograph & signature in the directed format.
- Valid registered ID and phone number are expected to be entered as all the essential information shall be shared via them.
- If any incorrect or incomplete are found by the authorities, then those forms shall be discarded.
- Only the candidates who meet the eligibility norms can apply using application form else their application shall not be considered.
- The hard copy of filled forms need not be sent to the exam conducting authority.
- Candidates can take multiple printouts of the filled form for future usage.
- Submission mode for application fee – online mode.
- Online mode – credit card/debit card/net banking.
- The application fee detail shall be updated, and the same shall be intimated to the candidates.
- Application fee payment once made shall neither be refunded nor transferred.
Goa ITI 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must fit into the eligibility norms to be eligible for Goa ITI 2021 admission:
- Nationality of the candidates should be Indian.
- Candidates must hold a Domicile certificate of Goa.
- Candidates must have cleared 8th or 10th level examination from any approved board or university.
- Candidates must possess a medical fitness certificate.
- Candidates must have attained 14 years of age as on 1st August 2020, and no upper age limit is given.
- Candidates currently pursuing their high school (10th level examination) in the academic year 2021 can also apply for Goa ITI Admission 2021
Goa ITI 2021 Admission Procedure
Goa ITI Admission Procedure 2021 is comprised of application form filling, merit list formulation, counselling process etc. Merit list displays the list of candidates shortlisted for the admission procedure, and those candidates shall be asked to attend the counselling. Seat allocation takes place once the fee submission and verification of documents process gets over.
Goa ITI 2021 Merit List
The Goa ITI Merit List shall be published separately for different categories on the website via online mode. Preliminary merit list shall be released in 2nd week of July 2021. The merit list contains eligible candidates who shall be called for counselling, and it is mandatory for them to attend the process. Merit list consists of details, namely total marks scored, category etc.
Goa ITI 2021 Admission
Goa ITI Admission is provided based on the merit list. The candidates who arrive earliest shall be prioritized for the admission procedure. Both original and photo stated documents are supposed to be brought for verification & submission, and fee submission is also mandatory. Seat allotment shall begin once the verification of documents & fee submission is completed. The seats shall be withdrawn if the candidates fail to participate in the counselling. The documents provided below are necessary to be carried for verification purpose:
- 8th class mark sheet
- 10th class mark sheet
- Migration certificate
- Category/ caste certificate
- Medical fitness certificate
- Multiple passport size photographs etc.