Gujarat ITI Admission 2021 is handled by Directorate of Employment and Training (DET), Government of Gujarat. This state-level admission procedure is regulated once in a year to offer admission in various government and private ITI colleges of Gujarat in the field of engineering and non-engineering based on the merit list. No particular entrance examination is managed to offer admission. Essential details regarding Gujarat ITI Admission 2021 such as exam dates, application form, fee, eligibility etc., are enclosed in this article.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Gujarat ITI 2021 Admission Dates
The following tabulation represents the significant dates regarding Gujarat ITI 2021 admission:
|Application form commencement||1st week of June 2021|
|Deadline to submit application||Last week of June 2021|
|Deadline for fee payment||Last week of June 2021|
|Announcement of provisional rank list||2nd week of July 2021|
|Merit list release||3rd week of July 2021|
|Interview and admission procedure||July 2021|
|Classes commencement||August 2021|
Gujarat ITI 2021 Application Form
Relevant instructions related to Gujarat ITI 2021 application form are stated below:
- Candidates can obtain the Application form 1st week of June 2021 through online mode only and not by offline mode.
- Enter all the expected details in the form accurately, i.e. personal, educational etc. as no correction facility shall be provided.
- A candidate is supposed to submit only one application form, and multiple form submission shall lead to rejection.
- Candidates have to fill their preferred choice and courses.
- It is mandatory to upload all expected documents, i.e. passport size photograph and signature in the recommended format.
- Deadline for application form filling is till the last week of June 2021.
- It is not necessary to send the application by post.
- Take several printouts of the filled application form for other future purposes.
- Application fee – Rs. 50
- Application fee payment mode – online mode only
- Online payment – credit card/ debit card/net banking.
- The application fee cannot be refunded once submitted.
Gujarat ITI 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must meet the Gujarat ITI 2021 eligibility criteria before registration:
- Nationality of the candidates must be Indian.
- Candidates should hold a domicile certificate of Gujarat state.
- Candidates applying for admission must be at least 14 years old, and there is no upper age limit.
- Candidates must have cleared 10th or 12th class examination or its equivalent from any approved board.
- Candidates currently pursuing their 10th/ 12th class can also apply.
Gujarat ITI 2021 Admission Procedure
Gujarat ITI 2021 admission procedure consists of various steps like registration, application form filling, fee submission etc. Once the application fee submission gets over, the merit list shall be released. These merit list candidates must participate in counselling. Seat allocation to the candidates is purely based on the merit list. During counselling, candidates can choose their preferred courses and colleges. Final admission is granted based on the interview, document verification and merit list.
Gujarat ITI 2021 Merit List
A common Gujarat ITI 2021 merit list is fabricated based on the qualifying examination scores, and the same shall be released in the 3rd week of July 2021 through online mode. A preliminary rank list shall be released before the final rank list publication. All merit list candidates must be present for counselling.
Gujarat ITI 2021 Counselling
Gujarat ITI 2021 counselling includes choice filling, seat allotment and document verification process. The selected candidates must compulsorily appear for counselling on the prescribed date, and time else their seats shall be withdrawn. Candidates are expected to carry the required original documents for the verification process. The following documents are essential for the counselling session:
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheets
- Class 10th and 12th certificates
- Hard copy of the application form
- Category certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Identity proof
- Transfer certificate
- Seat allotment letter
- Domicile certificate
- PWD certificate (if applicable)
- Passport size photographs etc.
Gujarat ITI 2021 Admission
Gujarat ITI 2021 admission process starts post seat allotment and other procedures. Candidates must be present at the designated college with original documents to finalise their seats on the assigned date. Admission fee submission is also mandatory. Final admission is granted to the qualified candidates after admission fee submission, verification of documents and interview etc. Classes shall begin from August 2021.