According to Article 38 of the Constitution of India, the state must direct its policy towards securing its citizen, i.e., right to adequate means of livelihood. Therefore, the governments of all the states of India provide a ration card to its citizens. A ration card is issued to families with inadequate means of livelihood and thus entitled to basic commodities or grains at subsidized prices. During lockdown, the state government of Gujarat has announced to provide ration at a subsidized price to all the cardholders. With this, 7kg of ration is available to every family member in a month.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Gujarat Ration Card List 2022
The Gujarat ration card beneficiary list could be checked online. Follow these simple steps:
- Visit this link.
- Select the month and year. Click on the “Go” button.
- A district/taluka-wise beneficiary data list will appear on the screen. Select your region.
- The ration card beneficiaries’ details for the region you have selected will appear.
- Select the total number of ration cards. The names and other information of cardholders will appear on your screen.
- Click on your ration card number.
- The details of the members of your ration card will appear.
How to Apply for Gujarat Ration Card Online?
Follow these simple steps to apply for Gujarat ration card:
- Visit the official website of the Gujarat Government.
- If you are a ‘NEW USER’ and not ‘REGISTERED’ on this website, then first, register yourself to download your application form.
- If you are already registered, then fill in your login details to enter the portal.
- Click on the “REVENUE” button.
- Select “MORE”.
- Stay on “APPLICATION FOR NEW RATION CARD” and select it.
- The offline application form will appear. Click on the option “DOWNLOAD FORM”.
- For applying online, choose “APPLY ONLINE” and click on “SUBMIT”.
Documents Required for Gujarat Ration Card
A person will have to submit one of the following copies of documents for applying for the Gujarat ration card:
- Voter ID/Election Card
- PAN Card
- Electricity Bill
- Driving License
- Telephone Bill
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to apply for a barcoded ration card?
A person will have to apply through Form-II for getting a barcoded ration card.
2. How can a person transfer his barcoded ration card?
If the person is a barcoded ration cardholder, there will be no need to change his card; he could change the shopkeeper’s name and address.
3. How can a person link his Aadhaar card with his ration card?
Visit the official Aadhaar linking website. Click on “Start Now” and enter the address. Select “Ration Card” as the benefit type; following this, enter your Aadhaar number, ration card number, mobile number, and email address.
Ration Card Related Articles