GUJCET 2021 Exam Pattern shall be published by the authority via online mode on the website. Gujarat Common Entrance Test called GUJCET is a state-level entrance exam of Gujarat state. This entrance exam is administered by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB). The candidates are assessed through this entrance exam to grant them admission into Engineering and Pharmacy courses like B.E., B.Tech, and B.Pharma. GUJCET 2021 entrance examination is expected to be conducted in the 2nd week of May 2021. Candidates are advised to check the complete exam pattern before proceeding towards exam preparation. The entire information regarding the GUJCET Exam Pattern 2021 is enclosed in this article.
GUJCET 2021 Exam Pattern
GUJCET 2021 entrance examination shall be handled via offline pen and paper-based mode in the 2nd week of May 2021. The examination is directed to offer admission in Engineering and Pharmacy courses. The questions asked in the exam paper shall be drafted from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. The examination duration is 3 hours. Examination qualifying candidates shall be given admission at various government and non-government Engineering and pharmacy colleges situated at Gujarat. All the significant details related to the Gujarat CET 2021 exam are enlisted in the below section for the candidates preparing for the entrance exam:
- GUJCET 2021 entrance exam shall be supervised through offline mode, i.e. pen-paper based mode only.
- The question paper medium is available in English, Hindi & Gujarati.
- 120 questions shall be present in the exam paper.
- The paper is split into 3 sections.
- Each of the sections carries 40 Multiple Choice Questions.
- The examination duration is 3 hours.
- Engineering exam: Candidates are supposed to attend Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics sections.
- Biology exam: Candidates are supposed to attend Physics, Chemistry & Biology sections
- Each section carries 40 marks.
- The question paper is set for 120 marks.
- One mark is assigned for each of the questions.
- 0.25 mark shall be reduced for every wrong answer.
GUJCET 2021 Syllabus
No particular syllabus is designated for the GUJCET 2021 exam. The official board shall not fabricate any syllabus. The question paper is formulated with questions from 11th and 12th curriculum under the state education board of Gujarat.
- Engineering Paper: The syllabus consists of topics from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects of class 11th and 12th GSEB Board curriculum.
- Pharmacy Paper: The syllabus consists of topics from Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects of class 11th and 12th of GSEB Board curriculum.
GUJCET 2021 Preparation Tips
Some of the tips and tricks are listed below for the exam appearing candidates:
- Kindly note down all the details provided in the pattern and syllabus before progressing towards building a time table.
- Make sure to allocate sufficient time in the study schedule for every topic listed in the syllabus.
- Note down all the formulas and important key points in a note pad to skim through them at the end of the day.
- Prepare from author recommended study materials only and avoid referring to too many books.
- Solve mock tests & previous year question papers to know the question paper model and the difficulty level of the paper.
- Never skip meals and also include more vegetables & fruits in your diet.
- Try to maintain the 8-hour sleep cycle.