GUJCET 2021: GUJCET is a state-level common entrance test that shall be conducted in the second week of May 2021. Gujarat Secondary & Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB) every year conducts GUJCET for candidates who wish to get admission into Engineering and Pharmacy courses in various institutions at Gujarat. Candidates passing this exam can apply to these courses. The admission to well-reputed government and non-government institutions of the state are provided. This article gives detail information about GUJCET 2021 that includes exam date, application form process, eligibility criteria, pattern, syllabus and more.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
GUJCET 2021 Exam Dates
The GUJCET Exam Date 2021 are tabulated below:
|Exam Notification/Intimation||2nd week of March 2021|
|Application process commencement||Last week of March 2021|
|Completion of registration||2nd week of April 2021|
|Accessing admit card||1st week of May 2021|
|GUJCET 2021 Exam date||2nd week of May 2021|
|Publication of Answer Key||3rd week of May 2021|
|Result Declaration||Last week of May 2021|
|Beginning of counselling||1st week of June 2021|
GUJCET 2021 Application Form
Candidates can go through the information concerning the GUJCET 2021 Application Form below:
- GUJCET 2021 Application Form shall be issued on the GSEB website in the last week of March 2021.
- Fill the details asked in the application form carefully as there is no possibility for correction in case of any mistake after the deadline.
- Do not leave any details unfilled specifically personal, academic, communication, educational details etc.
- Do upload the scanned photograph and signature in the stated format.
- No need to send the hard copy of the application form after online submission.
- GUJCET Application Form fee – Rs. 300.
- Online mode such as debit/credit card or net banking can be used to pay for the application form.
- Candidates also pay by offline mode via e-challan/payment slip of SBI bank.
GUJCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Look into the eligibility criteria of GUJCET 2021 before applying:
- Only candidates of Indian nationality are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must be settled in Gujarat.
- Candidates currently pursuing their final year education can also appear for the exam.
- Must have cleared 12th level majored in Physics and Mathematics from any sanctioned board with a minimum score of 45% and 40% for reserved category.
- Must have cleared 12th level majored in Physics and Chemistry from any sanctioned board with a minimum score of 45% and 40% for reserved category.
- Must have cleared 12th level majored in Physics and Chemistry from any sanctioned board
GUJCET 2021 Exam Pattern
The complete details regarding the GUJCET exam pattern are given below:
- GUJCET 2021 exam shall be exclusively conducted by offline mode, i.e. Pen and paper mode.
- The medium of the question paper is English, Hindi & Gujarati.
- The question paper contains three sections, each carrying 40 marks, pointing to a total of 120 marks.
- A duration of 3 hours is provided to complete the paper.
- The question paper contains topics under Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics for engineering courses and
- questions under Physics, Chemistry and Biology shall be asked for pharmacy courses.
- 1 mark is given for every correct answer, and 0.25 mark is reduced for every wrong answer.
GUJCET 2021 Syllabus
There is no particular syllabus pattern prepared for GUJCET. Candidates can prepare the subjects in the 11th & 12th grade under Gujarat State Education Board.
- Engineering Course: The questions related to topics under Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry shall be asked in the exam.
- Pharmacy Course: The questions related to topics under Physics, Biology and Chemistry shall be asked in the exam.
GUJCET 2021 Preparation Tips
- Since there is no specified syllabus, kindly be thorough in your 11th and 12th subjects.
- Revise the fundamental concepts and write down the formulas separately in notes.
- Refer to online resources in addition to your textbooks.
- Previous year question can be downloaded from the official website. Try to solve every problem from them.
- Try solving mock tests to increase the problem-solving capacity and decrease the time consumption.
- Do not compromise on your sleep schedule.
- A healthy diet is a must.
GUJCET 2021 Admit Card
The admit card for GUJCET 2021 can be downloaded from the official website in the first week of May 2021 through online mode. There shall be no offline mode. Admit card shall be checked before allowing candidates inside the exam hall so make sure to carry the admit card. The hall ticket contains the candidate’s name, date of birth inclusive of qualification, paper choice, examination center and examination date for the candidate. If any of the detail is found to be inaccurate, the corresponding authority must be contacted.
GUJCET 2021 Answer Key
GUJCET 2021 Answer key can be retrieved from the website in the third week of May 2021 through online mode. The preliminary answer key shall be published first, with which the candidates can estimate their marks. In case of any disapproval with the answer key, the candidates can file objections. After the clarification, the final answer key can be procured by the candidates.
GUJCET 2021 Result
The GUJCET 2021 Result can be expected in the last week of May 2021. The result can be obtained from the website through online mode by entering the login credentials. The authority shall release a merit list on the website post result publication. Candidates who secured 40% marks in the entrance exam and have 60% aggregate in their 12th examination shall be called for counselling.
GUJCET 2021 Counselling
Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) shall host the GUJCET 2021 Counselling in the first week of June 2021. Candidates attending the counselling process have to get their information booklet, PIN and visit the Kotak Mahindra Bank in their proximal distance to enrol for counselling. During counselling, candidates can choose their preferred course and college from the allocated seats based on their marks. Documents must be brought for the verification process. Documents to be verified are:
- Mark sheet of 10th and 12th level
- Caste certificate
- Pass Certificate
- GUJCET Mark sheet
- Income Certificate
- PwD certificate (if required)
- Transfer Certificate/ School Leaving Certificate
- Photographs, etc.