Haryana ITI Admission 2021 is regulated by the Department of Skill Development and Industrial Training, Haryana to offer admission in various ITIs in engineering and non-engineering fields. This state-level admission procedure is conducted once in a year to grant admission in various private and government ITIs. No separate entrance examination is supervised by the authority. This article furnishes all relevant information regarding Haryana ITI Admission 2021 such as dates, application form, fee, eligibility etc.
Haryana ITI Admission 2021 Dates
The below tabulation represents Haryana ITI admission dates:
|Application form commencement||Last week of June 2021|
|Deadline for form submission||2nd week of July 2021|
|Allocation of seats (1st round)||2nd week of July 2021|
|Reporting at the assigned college||2nd week of July 2021|
|Unoccupied seat for 2nd round||2nd week of July 2021|
|Updated choice filling process||3rd week of July 2021|
|Allocation of seats (2nd round)||3rd week of July 2021|
|Second round reporting||Last week of July 2021|
|Unoccupied seat for 3rd round||2nd week of August 2021|
|Updated choice filling process||2nd week of August 2021|
|Allocation of seats (3rd round)||2nd week of August 2021|
|Third round reporting||3rd week of August 2021|
|Unoccupied seats – counselling||3rd week of August 2021|
Haryana ITI 2021 Application Form
The below section indicates relevant details about Haryana ITI 2021 application form:
- Candidates can do the application form filling from the last week of June 2021 through online mode only and not by offline mode.
- Be cautious while filling the form, especially personal, educational and communication details.
- Enter the preferred course and college in the provision provided in the form.
- Recent passport size photograph and signature are supposed to be uploaded in the directed format.
- Deadline for application form submission is till 2nd week of July 2021.
- There is no necessity to send the hard copy of the filled form to the authority by post.
- The filled form can be printed and kept for future purposes.
- Payment mode – online mode.
- Payment by offline mode is not possible.
- Online payment – debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Female candidates need not pay any fee.
- The paid fee shall neither be refunded nor transferred at any cost.
The fee structure for the respective categories:
|General category candidates||Rs. 100/-|
|Reserved category candidates||Rs. 50/-|
Haryana ITI 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Haryana ITI eligibility criteria must be met by the admission seeking candidates.
- Nationality of the applying candidates must be Indian.
- Candidates must have a minimum age of at least 14 years. No upper age limit criteria are levied.
- Candidates should have cleared 8th or 10th class examination or equivalent from any acknowledged board.
- Candidates must have settled in Haryana.
- Candidates currently pursuing their 8th or 10th grade can also apply for admission.
Haryana ITI 2021 Admission Procedure
Haryana ITI admission procedure includes various steps, i.e. application form filling, uploading of documents, fee payment etc. Once the application process gets over, a merit list shall be formulated by the authorities consisting of all the candidates whose application forms are legitimate. The final stage in admission procedure is counselling in which the seats shall be allotted. Post counselling, candidates must be present at the designated ITIs.
Haryana ITI 2021 Merit list
Haryana ITI Merit list common for all categories can be viewed on the website in the second week of July 2021 through online mode. Merit list shall be formulated by the authorities consisting of all the candidates whose application forms are verifiable. The qualified merit list candidates shall be called for counselling.
Haryana ITI 2021 Counselling
Post merit list release, Haryana ITI counselling shall begin. Counselling is composed of multiple steps, i.e. documents verification, seat allotment etc. The shortlisted candidates must participate in the counselling. Preferred course and college can be chosen during that session. Seat allocation is decided on the basis of qualifying exam scores, the total no. of seats available in colleges, verification of documents etc. If the selected candidates fail to attend the counselling, then their seats shall be withdrawn. The original documents are expected to be brought for the verification process. The essential documents to be submitted for verification during counselling are enlisted below:
- Class 8th and 10th mark sheets
- Class 8th and 10th certificates
- Category certificate
- PWD certificate (if applicable)
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Identity proof
- Passport size photographs
- Residence certificate
- Date of birth certificate etc.
Haryana ITI 2021 Admission
Candidates who have been allocated seats are expected to be present at ITI for Haryana ITI admission at the directed time and date in order to approve and finalise the seats and other formalities. Admission fee payment and document submission must be made on the same day. Final admission is granted once the admission fee is remitted.