Haryana Polytechnic 2021: Haryana Polytechnic is state level entrance test conducted to admission in lateral entry engineering diploma courses by the Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES). Based on the merit list published by the authorities with respect to the marks scored by candidates for the first year of diploma admissions will be allotted. There will be no entrance exam for 1st year of diploma and pharmacy courses. Given below are details containing information such as exam dates, application form, criteria for eligibility, exam pattern, etc. of Haryana Polytechnic 2021.
Haryana Polytechnic 2021 Exam Dates
- 1 Haryana Polytechnic 2021 Exam Dates
- 2 Haryana Polytechnic 2021 Application Form
- 3 Haryana Polytechnic 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Haryana Polytechnic 2021 Exam Pattern
- 5 Haryana Polytechnic 2021 Syllabus
- 6 Preparation Tips
- 7 Haryana Polytechnic 2021 Admit Card
- 8 Haryana Polytechnic 2021 Result
- 9 Haryana Polytechnic Cut off
- 10 Haryana Polytechnic 2021 Counselling
The table given below contains information regarding the Haryana DET Exam Date.
|Application form commences||2nd week of April 2021|
|Deadline for application||2nd week of June 2021|
|Deadline for fee submission||2nd week of April to 2nd week of June 2021|
|Verification of documents & marks||2nd week of April to 2nd week of June 2021|
|Merit list published||3rd week of June 2021|
|Payment of counselling fee||2nd week of June to 1st week of July 2021|
|Counselling commences||1st week of June 2021|
Lateral Entry Engineering Diploma
|Application form commences||2nd week of April 2021|
|Deadline to submit applications||4th week of May 2021|
|Deadline for payment of fee||2nd week of April to 4th week of May 2021|
|Verification of documents & mark||2nd week of April to 4th week of May 2021|
|Release of admit card||4th week of May 2021|
|Haryana Polytechnic 2021 Exam date||Last week of May 2021|
|Result published||1st week of June 2021|
|Payment of counselling fee||Month of June 2021|
|Counselling begins||1st week of June 2021|
Haryana Polytechnic 2021 Application Form
Students are advised to read the details about Haryana Polytechnic 2021 Application Form:
- Haryana DET application form will be ready to access via online from the second week of April 2021.
- The deadline for registration is till the second week of June for engineering diploma & for lateral entry till the fourth week of May 2021.
- Candidates must fill the necessary details such as email ID, phone number, qualification, age, etc. while completing the application form.
- Candidates must upload necessary documents in the format prescribed in the application form.
- The authority will allow the correction window in the application form during the verification of documents.
- Candidates must take a hard copy of the submitted application form for future references.
- The submission of the application fee can be made via online & offline means.
- Online payment can be done via debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Offline mode can be done via e-Challan.
The table below has the fee structure:
|For General category||Rs. 500|
|For Reserved category||Rs. 200|
Haryana Polytechnic 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for Haryana DET exam, all candidates are advised to check their eligibility criteria.
- Qualification: Must have passed 10th standard or equivalent from any recognized board or school.
- Mark Criteria: Must score a minimum of 35% marks for general category candidates (33% for SC/ ST and Kashmiri Migrants candidates) in science and mathematics subjects.
Diploma Engineering (LE):
- Qualification: Must pass 10th, 10+2 (vocational), 10th and 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics subjects and ITI of minimum 2 years to be eligible.
- Mark Criteria: Must score a minimum of 35% marks in their qualifying examination to be eligible.
- Qualification: Must have passed 10th and 12th class from any recognized board to be eligible.
- Marks: Must score a minimum of 35% marks in PCM/PCB.
Haryana Polytechnic 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates are advised to read the instruction regarding Haryana Polytechnic exam pattern:
- Language: Examination will be in English.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, one mark will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking in the exam
- Questions Type: The questions will be in the Multiple Choice Questions format (MCQ)
- Time: Exam will be conducted for 1 hour and 40 minutes
- Examination Mode: The examination will be conducted online.
Haryana Polytechnic 2021 Syllabus
The Haryana DET syllabus will be from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, Science, General Awareness and English subjects. The candidates should go through the syllabus and be thorough with 10th and 12th class syllabus.
Given below are few tips for the candidates to prepare better for Haryana Polytechnic.
- Schedule a time table and follow it
- Work out previous question papers & sample papers.
- Make notes& revise them regularly.
- Understand the syllabus and exam pattern
- Be fit and have a healthy diet.
- Sleep well at least for 8 hours.
Haryana Polytechnic 2021 Admit Card
The admit card will be available online from the fourth week of May 2021. Admit card is a must for candidates to attend the exam. Candidates should attach their newly took a photograph on the hall ticket/ admit card of Haryana DET. Admit card is an important document containing candidate’s name, roll number, exam centre, timing, and all critical instruction. Candidates must bring one valid ID proof at the time of exam along with the admit card.
Haryana Polytechnic 2021 Result
The authority will release the Haryana DET results after a few days once the examination is over. It will be released online in the month of June 2021. It will have information such as candidate’s name in each subject, total marks scored, percentage obtained and the status of result whether they Pass or Fail. Candidate can check their scores by logging in their credentials using application number and password. The authorities will prepare the merit list according to the marks secured by the candidates.
Haryana Polytechnic Cut off
Haryana Polytechnic 2021 cut off will be published online. Cut off for various caries varies in accordance with factors such as the total number of candidates participated, level of difficulty of the exam, cut off values of previous years and so on. Candidates will be able to participate in the counselling procedures based on the cut off. It will be published separately for each course per institute.
Haryana Polytechnic 2021 Counselling
Counselling procedure will be conducted via online by authority once the results are declared and with verification of necessary documents. All qualified students must take part in the counselling procedures& pay counselling fee, and they should submit all the necessary documents by reporting to the colleges allotted to them with their admission letter. Here are the necessary documents to be submitted at the time of counselling by candidates.
- 10th and 12th mark sheets
- 10th and 12th certificates
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Caste/ category certificate
- Residence certificate
- Allotment letter
- Haryana DET 2021 admit card and rank card