Every state government issues ration cards to Indian citizens who are needy, deserving, and those who cannot afford basic commodities and essentials for their livelihood. With the help of a ration card, families can avail food grains and essential commodities at subsidized rates allotted by the Public Distribution System (PDS). The Haryana Government, along with the Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department, is responsible for issuing ration cards for citizens based on their income and family members.
Haryana Ration Card List 2022
The Haryana Ration Card List 2022 can be checked by following the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the official website of the Food and Civil Supplies Department of Haryana.
- On the homepage, click on the “PDS Portal” tab.
- After clicking on the previous option, you will be redirected to a new page. On the new page, select the option “E-Public Distribution System”.
- After clicking on the “E-PDS” tab, you will again be redirected to a new web page. Traverse to “Report Tab” and click on it.
- Select the button titled “MIS & Report”; also, take care to select the “Ration Card” tab there.
- Look for your required district from the list and click on it.
- After selecting your district, look for the AFSO in that region and click on it.
- Look for the closest shop in your vicinity, and you’ll soon find the ration card list displayed on the screen.
Types of Haryana Ration Cards
This section lists the types of Haryana Ration Cards:
- APL (Above Poverty Line)
- CBPL ( Centre Below Poverty Line)
- AAY (Antyodaya Anna Yojana)
- OPH (Other Priority Household)
How to Apply for City Haryana Ration Card
Follow these simple steps to apply for Haryana Ration Card:
- Go to the official website of the Food and Civil Supplies Department of Haryana Portal.
- On the homepage, click on the “Anthayodhaya Saral” tab.
- For first-time applicants, register on the portal by providing your name, mobile number, and e-mail ID.
- For already registered users, log in using your e-mail ID and password details.
Documents Required for Haryana Ration Card
The following documents need to be submitted along with the application card for obtaining a ration card:
- Recently taken passport size photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Gas Connection Records
- Electricity bills for previous months
- PAN card
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Bank Certificate
How to Check Haryana Ration Card Status Online
Follow these steps to check your ration card status in online mode:
- Visit the Haryana Saral Portal to obtain the ration card application status.
- Through SMS, users can check the status of the ration card application.
- Type in SARAL <space> <Application ID/Ticket No.> on your mobile
- Send this message to the number 7738299899 to keep track of your application.
This particular activity needs to be carried out from the mobile number that was given while registering for the ration card.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the last date to apply for a ration card?
The authority has not established any last date as of now. The same applies to online applications.
2. Is it compulsory to have a ration card?
A ration card is a voluntary, optional document and not a compulsory one. Citizens need not possess it mandatorily but own it for identity proof purposes. Using this ration card, a person can avail of food grains and other basic commodities at subsidized rates.
3. What is the time needed for processing a new ration card?
From the date of application, it will take around 15 days for a new ration card to get processed.
Ration Card Related Articles