HDFC Scholarship 2022: Housing Development Finance Corporation (HDFC) is not just into banking and allied services but also offers various programs that help society. As part of the initiative launched by HDFC, the ECSS (Educational Crisis Scholarship Support) program intends to provide financial aid to deserving students. Scholarships range from class 6th till post-graduation. These scholarships are fabricated, keeping the economically disadvantaged classes of India in mind. This article gives detailed information about HDFC Bank Scholarship 2022, including the last date to apply, eligibility criteria, application process, documents required, selection procedure, result, rewards, and benefits.
HDFC Scholarship 2022
|Provided by||Housing Development Finance Corporation|
|Scholarship Name||HDFC Scholarship|
|Last Date of Application||31st July 2022|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 25,000|
|Help desk No||022 30751030|
Eligibility for HDFC Scholarship 2022
Candidates should fulfill these conditions to apply for the HDFC Educational Crisis scholarship. IF a candidate is found to be non-qualifying in these conditions, they should resent applying further.
- Candidate should be studying in classes from 6th to 12th at the school level.
- Candidate should be studying in government or government-recognized private institutions only
- For candidates pursuing higher education, they could be studying UG/PG degrees or diploma courses, either full time or part time.
- Candidates doing higher studies should pursue their education from colleges or universities that are AICTE or UGC recognized or duly recognized by the state or central authorities.
- HDFC scholarships support students who have a financial crisis and have obstacles in completing their education. Students who have personal or family problems forcing them to discontinue their studies are encouraged to apply. They will get the highest priority in attaining this scholarship.
How to Apply for HDFC Scholarship 2022?
The official website through which candidates need to apply for an HDFC scholarship is called the HDFC ECSS portal.
- Visit the official portal of HDFC ECSS.
- Traverse through the portal and click on “Apply Now.”
- Read through all the information and guidelines presented for students before filling up the form.
- Fill up the application form correctly and upload required documents along with it.
- Submit the application form.
List of Documents Required
All applications should be supported by valid documents that validate the student’s candidature.
- Mark sheets of the last examination passed.
- Class 10th/ 12th mark sheets
- Address proof of the candidate
- Letter from a medical practitioner if the candidate is suffering from any illness
- Income certificate of parents
- Verification form should be signed by the head of the educational institution where they are studying
- Salary slip of candidate [ if applicable]
Learn more about PFMS Scholarship
HDFC Scholarship Selection Process
|Probable Crisis||Documents Required|
|Death of primary earning member in the family||Death certificate from concerned authorities and a copy of FIR in case death caused due to accident|
|Loss of employment for the earning member of the family mostly due to physical injury or accident leading to disability or terminal illness||Copy of FIR if filed/ bills or receipts from hospital and letters from the medical organization showing proof of illness, disability certificate, job termination letter and affidavit from a government recognized gazette officer.|
|Death of both parents rendering the child as an orphan||Death certificate of parents, a Bonafide letter from concerned authorities|
|Loss of financial assets of the family due to losses incurred in business or self-employment||Income proofs, before incurring loss and after loss incurred|
|Illness or critical medical conditions of any family member||Letter from medical practitioners|
HDFC Scholarship Rewards
The nearest HDFC bank branch shall present the DD to the respective student. But the name written in the DD shall be addressed to the educational institution where a candidate is currently studying.
|Level of study||Scholarship Amount|
|Students studying in class 6 till 12||INR 10,000|
|Diploma/ ITI and polytechnic students||INR 25,000|
|UG and PG students||INR 25,000|
HDFC Scholarship 2022 – Terms & Condition
The issue of the scholarship depends on these important terms and conditions. Students should read this list before going further with the application process:
- HDFC Bank shall present the scholarship amount only in the form of DD, and no requests of DBT shall be entertained.
- The amount in the form of DD shall be duly presented to the educational institution where the candidate is studying. No individual candidate DD shall be given.
- Scholarship amount shall not be dispensed in cash under any given circumstances.
- Candidates selected to receive scholarship amount shall receive an official intimation on their registered contact numbers.
- The HDFC bank branch in the proximal vicinity of the candidate shall inform the candidate of his successful selection and present him with the DD.
- If a candidate applies for a change of school or course in a different university, then the scholarship shall stand terminated and discontinued without further notice.
- This scholarship is applicable only for one year. Candidates should comply with renewal procedures for further continuation.
- Scholarship can be renewed for a maximum of two years and not more than that.
HDFC Scholarship 2022 – FAQs
1. How many candidates from a single family apply for this scholarship?
Answer: Only 1 child per family is eligible to apply for HDFC ECS scholarship.
2. What is the specification to be followed for uploading documents?
Answer: All documents must be in JPEG, or PDF format and size must be lesser than 15 MB.
3. IS the institute verification form mandatory?
Answer: Yes. All candidates must upload the institute verification form. IT must be formally attested by the principal/ director or dean of the institution.
4. Can I download the application from the official website and submit it in the required format at the nearest bank branch?
Answer: NO. Offline applications are not entertained. Only online submissions to be made.
5. What is the maximum time limit allowed during which candidate should be within a crisis situation?
Answer: The last three years from the date of application shall be counted during which the crisis situation should have occurred.
Email: [email protected]
Phone Number: 022 30751030
Address: HDFC Bank, G-1, Harbhajan, CST Road, Kalina, Santacruz East, Mumbai – 400098