HP PAT 2021 Syllabus will consist of topics from which the entrance examination questions will be prepared. Candidates seeking admission into various Diploma courses within the state of Himachal Pradesh will be allotted seats. The access for candidates will be offered by the HP Polytechnic government and private unaided colleges or institutions. HP PAT is organized every once a year. It is a state-level examination conducted by the authorities of HPTEB, Dharamshala. Students can check the detailed information regarding HP PAT Syllabus 2021 through this article.
HP PAT 2021 Syllabus
Students who are attempting HP PAT 2021 examination can check the complete syllabus from this article. Given below are the detailed subject-wise as well as a topic wise syllabus for the entrance examination. The syllabus consists of topics from subjects such as English, Physics, Chemistry and English. Candidates can check the syllabus given below.
Present perfect vs Simple Past, Dialogue Completion, Active and Passive, Attitude Re-arranging jumble words or phrases, Future time references, Present Continuous tense, Comparisons, Conditionals, Connectors, Modals-Expressing Present Perfect Tense, Simple past vs Past Perfect Prepositions, Relatives, Reporter Speech, Subject-Verb Agreement, Articles, Nouns, Determiners, Defecting and Correcting Errors, Fill in the blanks with suitable words.
Some of the topics include Light– Reflection and Refraction, Human Eye, Electricity, Magnetic effect of Electric current and Source of Energy and Environment.
Some of the topics include Structure of Atom, Metal and Non-metal, Carbon and Its compounds, Chemical Reaction and Equations, Acids Bases and Salt sand Periodic Classification of Elements.
Co-ordinate Geometry, Constructions, Probability, Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables, Quadratic Equation, Arithmetic Progression, Statistics, Trigonometry, Real Number, Triangles, Circles, and Area related to Circles, Surface Areas and Volumes and Polynomials.
HP PAT 2021 Exam Pattern
Students are advised to go through the HP PAT 2020 exam pattern before attending the examination.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be held through offline (OMR) mode.
- Duration of Exam: The examination will be conducted for 3 hours to complete the entrance exam.
- Types of Questions: The questions will be of MCQ based objective type.
- Number of Questions: The total of about 150 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Language of Exam: The medium of the question paper will be asked in both English & Hindi.
- Maximum Marks: The question paper will contain a maximum marks of 150 marks.
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be awarded to students for every correct answer.
- Negative Marking: For every incorrect response, one mark will be deducted.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
HP PAT 2021 Preparation Tips
Given below are the few preparation tips for students to go through to score better for the examination.
- Kick start your revision process as early as possible. Review each subject as you learn.
- Organize the study time and stick to it without any interruption.
- Take care of your self during the examination period. Eat healthy foods, incorporate brain foods to enhance memory power.
- Take regular breaks while studying. Taking breaks at times helps students to grasps the content more quickly and efficiently.
- Understand your examination. Go through the syllabus and exam pattern as prescribed by the authorities on the official website.
- Study in groups and teach the lessons you learned to your friends. Teaching others what you learned is a nearly powerful way to memorise the chapters.
- Read the notes and books prescribed by scholars and professors. Make brief notes which will help you grasp the content better. Make use of drawings or sketches along the way.
- Practise the test—workout previous year question papers and mock tests to evaluate yourself before the examination.