HP PAT 2021: HP PAT is conducted by Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board in the month of May 2021. It offers courses in polytechnic courses and is conducted every year. Another name of the examination is HP Polytechnic. Qualified candidates will get seats allotted in polytechnic courses by various polytechnic colleges of Himachal Pradesh state. The application process will commence from the first week of April 2021. Below is the detailed information on HP PAT 2021 including exam dates, application form, fee structure, eligibility criteria and so on.
HP PAT 2021 Exam Dates
- 1 HP PAT 2021 Exam Dates
- 2 HP PAT 2021 Application Form
- 3 HP PAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 HP PAT 2021 Exam Pattern
- 5 HP PAT 2021 Syllabus
- 6 HP PAT 2021 Preparation Tips
- 7 HP PAT 2021 Admit Card
- 8 HP PAT 2021 Answer Key
- 9 HP PAT 2021 Result
- 10 HP PAT 2021 Counselling
- 11 HP PAT 2021 Admission Procedure
The table below contains important dates regarding HP PAT Exam Dates
|Application form commences||1st week of April 2021|
|Deadline to submit application form||1st week of May 2021|
|Admit card release||2nd week of May 2021|
|Exam Date||3rd week of May 2021|
|Answer key release||3rd week of May 2021|
|Result announcement||1st week of June 2021|
|Counselling commences||1st week of June 2021|
HP PAT 2021 Application Form
Candidates are advised to read information about HP PAT 2021 Application form:
- HP Polytechnic 2021 application form will be available via online mode from the first week of April 2021.
- Candidates are required to fill in essential details regarding educational criteria, personal, address, etc.
- The deadline for submission of application form will be the first week of May 2021.
- Passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format should be uploaded.
- Candidates should upload valid email ID & mobile number. The author will send important information to it.
- Candidates must make sure the application form is error-free before submitting it if there is any, there will be a correction window allowed by authority.
- Candidates must take a hard copy of the application.
- Candidates can make payment via both online as well as offline mode.
- The candidates can make payment through debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Candidates opting for offline mode will have to submit the fee challan at any branch of State Bank of India.
- The application fee will be for Rs. 650/- for General category & 400/- for reserved category.
HP PAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for HP Polytechnic exam candidates are advised to read the eligibility criteria.
- Qualification: Must qualify 10th level from any recognized board.
- Percentage: Must secure a minimum of 35% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Mandatory Subjects: Must have PCM and English as their mandatory subjects.
- Domicile: Must have domicile of Himachal Pradesh State.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the year 2021 can also apply.
HP PAT 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates must go through HP PAT Exam Pattern:
- Mode of Examination: HP Polytechnic 2021 examination will be conducted through offline.
- Type of Question: Multiple choice questions format.
- Total Questions: Total 150 questions will be asked.
- Out of mark: 600 marks is the total mark of the question paper
- Medium: Will be both in English & Hindi.
- Time Duration: Exam will be for 3 hours.
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Here in the table given below contains the mark distribution:
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
HP PAT 2021 Syllabus
HP PAT syllabus 2021 will be available online on their official website.
- English: Active & passive voice, relatives, countable & uncountable nouns etc.
- Chemistry: chemical reaction & equation, the structure of atom, sources of energy & environment and so on.
- Physics: reflection, refraction, sources of energy & environment, human eye etc
- Mathematics: Real number, polynomials, arithmetic progression, triangles, trigonometry, and others.
HP PAT 2021 Preparation Tips
Candidates can go through the following tips & tricks mentioned below for the preparation of HP PAT exam
- Make a time table and obey it.
- Know your syllabus and make notes accordingly.
- Get enough sleep, and have a good diet.
- Don’t stress much and exercise regularly.
- Practice mock tests
HP PAT 2021 Admit Card
HP PAT admit card can be downloaded online from the second week of May 2021. Admit card is an important document containing candidate’s name, roll number, exam centre, timing, and all critical instruction without which candidates won’t be allowed to enter the exam centre. Candidates must bring one valid ID proof at the time of exam along with the admit card. Admit card won’t be sent to any candidate via post or courier. Candidates should also bring one photo ID proof in addition to admit card.
HP PAT 2021 Answer Key
HP Polytechnic 2021 Answer key will be released by the authority in the third week of May 2021 via online. Candidates can assess their marks with the help of the answer key. Candidates can also raise objections if any.
HP PAT 2021 Result
HP PAT 2021 Result will be available online from the first week of June 2021 by the authorities of Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board. Candidates can login with their credentials to check. Merit list will be released based on the scores of the PAT 2021 exam with which counselling process will take place. The HP PAT results card won’t be sent via offline mode. It is mandatory for candidates who are qualified to take part in the further counselling process.
HP PAT 2021 Counselling
HP Polytechnic 2021 counselling will commence from the first week of June 2021 via online. Qualified candidates will be called to participate in the counselling process. Candidates should bring original documents for the process of verification. There are two rounds in the counselling process of which the second round is the final one. Those candidates who opted a course in the first round should attend the second round if they want to change the college or branch allotted to them. The third round will also follow the same rule.
HP PAT 2021 Admission Procedure
Once the counselling process is over the admission procedure will take place. Candidates must fulfil the remaining procedures for admission in the college they opted. They must submit original documents along with a photocopy of all the certificates. Candidates will also have to pay the course fee at the time of admission.