Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission is also termed as HPPSC. It is an authorized commission to recruit the various candidates in different government sector in Himachal Pradesh and its associated areas.
This commission has announced official notification for HPPSCCE (Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Competitive Examination) 2019. Now the candidates interested in the same can fill up the application forms after confirming about their eligibilities.
The interested candidates can get recruited in different posts in various government sectors like Administrative Service, Police Service, Treasury Officer, Block Development Officer, etc. HPPSC exam will conduct in three rounds to declare the final outcome.
The candidates who will become qualified for the same would secure their future because government jobs in Himachal Pradesh sectors are reputed one and the qualified candidates would experience many perks. They will able to get a good amount of salary, fixed pension after retirements, medical benefits, House allowances, Leave travel concession and much more benefits.
All interested candidates should consider the below article thoroughly as information written over it is accurate and beneficial to the fullest. In addition, to get more information about the HPPSC exam 2019, the participants are requested to take the help of the official web portal of Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission.
HPPSC Exam 2019 Dates
|Last Date to Fill the prelim Application form||20 January 2019|
|Date to download Prelim admit card||16 June 2019|
|Prelims Exam Date||24 June 2019|
|Answer Key for Prelims Exam||25 June 2019|
|Prelims exam results||23 August 2019|
|Main Exam Date||Will update soon|
|Main Exam Result Date||Will update soon|
HPPSC 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates are requested to fill up the application form for HPPSC 2019 exam only after checking the eligibilities given by Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission. In a case, a candidate is not eligible for this exam, his/her application form will be cancelled. Hence, make sure to check from the following eligibilities before moving towards the application process.
As per Nationality
- A candidate should be an Indian
As per Educational Qualification
- An interested candidate must have completed their graduation from any recognized college or university. Moreover, they should have at least 50 percent marks.
- The students who are in a final year are also eligible for this exam as they have to show their final results before attempting the Main examination.
- MBBS or any other medical related professional course candidates are also eligible for HPPSC exam 2019
As per Age
- The age of candidates going to fill up the application form of HPPSC exam should be between 21 to 32 years. Only reserved category candidates would able to get 3 years eligibility.
How to Apply for HPPSC exam 2019?
The authorised mode to apply for HPPSC exam 2019 is online as the offline application would not be accepted anymore. The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has declared the admit card in its official web portal. The eligible candidates have to take help of the official web portal of HPPSC to download an application form.
Once downloaded an application form, make sure to write the accurate information that would ask on it. The candidates are requested to check the application form at least twice. It will help you to rectify any mistake, else there will be complications while issuing the admit card.
Moreover, once completed the application form, the candidates have to upload their scanned signature and passport size photograph. Finally, they have to pay an application fee.
HPPSC Exam 2019 Application Fee
The application fee for HPPSC exam 2019 varies as per category. Thus, candidates have to pay accordingly, else their application form will not consider complete.
|Category||Application Fee (in Rs.)|
|For General Category of Himachal Pradesh candidates||400|
|For candidates of other states||400|
|For SC/ST/ candidates||100|
|For OBC candidates||100|
Moreover, the candidates are requested to pay the application fee online or offline as provided as well as keep the hard copy of the same for future references.
HPPSC Exam 2019 Pattern
The HPPSC exam 2019 will conduct in three rounds. All rounds are important to clear, else you will not become HPPSC officer.
- Preliminary exam
- Main exam
It will be the first exam and will conduct in June this year. Objective type questions will be asked in this exam. There will be two papers- Paper 1: General Studies, Paper: 2 Aptitude test (General Aptitude Test). Both papers are significant to attempt as well as qualify to move towards the succeeding level.
The total number of questions in both papers will be 100 and total marks given to both papers are 200. The time period given to complete will be 2 hours for the exam paper.
Once cleared with the Preliminary exam, the next will be the Main exam. It should be noted that marks obtained in this exam will not consider while assembling the final marks, but to clear this exam is important to move towards the second round i.e. the Main exam. The main exam is important to clear as it marks will add while giving the final result.
The main exam would have 5 papers- Paper 1: English, Paper 2: Hindi, Paper 3: Essay, Paper 4: General Studies 1, Paper 4: General Studies 2, Paper 5: General Studies 3. Apart from it, there will be two optional subjects papers.
It should be noted that marks obtained in English and Hindi papers will not consider for the final outcome.
The last step of HPPSC exam 2019 will be an interview wherein selected candidates will be getting judged on the basis of their intellectual knowledge, personality, general knowledge, and other factors described by the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission.
The total marks will contain by an interview will be 150 only. Moreover, the final result will add the marks scored in the Main examination and Interview.
HPPSC Exam Syllabus
To know about the syllabus of HPPSC exam 2019, you should take the help of the official web portal of Himachal Pradesh Public service Commission. The syllabus written over it is sufficient to crack this test.
HPPSC Exam Result
To check out the result of HPPSC exam 2019, you have to log on the official website of Himachal Pradesh Public service Commission where you would able to get your result by writing down your roll number.
Tips to crack HPPSC Exam
- All the candidates should have a well-managed time table throughout their preparation process. This will help them to learn and revise their whole syllabus before exam days.
- All candidates are considered to take the help of mock papers or previous years exam as it will them to know about the pattern of the exam as well as weight dedicated to every question.
- Make sure to indulge in self-study as much as you can because relying on tuition will not help you to complete your entire syllabus as coaching centers follow the same speed which may become you unable to complete the whole syllabus before an exam.
- Revision should be done at least twice or thrice as it will help you to complete your earlier as well as with confidence.
- Make sure to think positive while attempting the HPPSC exam as it will build up your confidence level and you would able to answer the questions as you prepared.
- Never attempt your paper in a hurry as the wrong answer will deduct your marks. Hence, in a case, you would consider you have no idea about your answer, make sure to leave the question rather than writing the wrong answer.
- Hence, cracking of Himachal Pradesh Service Commission exam is not a tough task if you would take the help of the above guide as well as tips.
The interested students should start practising for this exam as soon as possible as this will assist them to cover all the syllabus as well as they will able to revise for 2-3 times.
To know more about this civil service exam, you should take the help of an official web portal only because the information given over it is accurate and enough to crack HPPSC exam 2019. Still, if you need any information, then you can put your query in the below comment box.