IBSAT 2021: The application form for IBSAT 2021 has been issued. The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Educational qualification will perform this test. It is an exam at the university level, which is taking place to give admission to MBA/PGPM programs. The entry will be offered on campuses affiliated with IBS. We have listed complete details of IBSAT 2021 in this article, including examination dates, application form, fee structure and eligibility, etc.
IBSAT 2021 Exam Dates
Candidates can check the dates for the IBSAT exam from the table given:
|Application form release date||1st July 2020|
|Last date for submitting applications||16th December 2020|
|Admit card availability||After slot booking|
|IBSAT 2021 examination date||26th – 27th December 2020|
|Declaration of result||1st week of January 2021|
|Selection Briefings||9th – 17th January 2021|
|The selection process starts with||February/March 2021|
IBSAT 2021 Registration
Candidates must go through the IBSAT registration details in the section given:
- Registration has already begun from 1st July 2020.
- Applicants can complete their application form both in the online and offline mode.
- Applicants can buy the offline application form from IBS marketing offices paying the required fee.
- In the application form, fill in the necessary information, including educational, contact and personal information.
- Upload scanned documents in the specified format, i.e. an image and signature.
- Application forms will be accepted till 16th December 2020.
- Collect a printout of the application form once completed and keep it protected for other operations.
- The mode of payment can be online via debit card/credit card or net banking.
- By paying Rs.1800, candidates can buy the application form.
IBSAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling out the application form, applicants must go through the IBSAT 2021 eligibility criteria:
- Qualification: Candidates must have completed their Graduation from any recognized university or institute.
- The students must have a minimum of 15 years of education completion like (10+2+3) or (10+2+4).
- Mark Criteria: In their qualifying test, candidates must receive at least 50 % marks.
- Appearing: Applicants can even apply if they appear in their final year.
- Medium: Applicants must have completed their graduation course in English.
- Scorecard: Candidates must possess a GMAT/ NMAT/ CAT scorecard.
IBSAT 2021 Exam Pattern
We’ve given information about the IBSAT examination pattern here:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be carried out using the online mode (CBT).
- Exam Type: In the test, objective style questions will be asked.
- Duration: Examinations will take place for 2 hours.
- Number of Questions: There will be a total of 140 questions in the exam.
- Language: The question paper will be written in English.
- Sections: The question paper will be dealing with four areas.
In the table given, candidates can check the exam pattern:
|Subjects||Number of Question|
|Data adequacy and data interpretation||30|
IBSAT 2021 Syllabus
Some essential IBSAT syllabus topics can be checked by candidates from the section given:
- Quantitative Aptitude: Instalment payment, arithmetic progression, Venn diagram, profit and loss, co-ordinate geometry, algebra.
- Data Adequacy and Data Interpretation: Cause and effects, linear arrangement, data interpretation based on graphs and tables, visual reasoning.
- Verbal Ability: Syllogism, uses of the same word, fill in the blanks, odd man and jumbled paragraphs, one-word substitutions.
IBSAT 2021 Preparation Tips
Some IBSAT 2021 planning tips can be reviewed by applicants here:
- Create a correct time table and execute it regularly.
- Check the full pattern and syllabus of the exam.
- Give importance to solving question papers and reference papers of the previous year.
- Make brief notes and revise the subjects daily.
- Carefully listen to online lectures and solve mock tests.
- Do workout routinely and take care of your bejewelling.
IBSAT 2021 Slot Booking
Candidates who have completed the application form will be eligible to book their examination slots. Slot booking procedure for IBSAT 2021 will follow the first come first serve process. By putting login credentials such as application number and password, candidates can book their slots. Applicants will have to choose the exam time and exam centre in the slot booking.
IBSAT 2021 Admit Card
The admit card can be accessed via online mode on the website. In the third week of December 2020, candidates will be able to download their admit cards. With the use of application number and password, candidates can check their IBSAT admission card. Check the admission card carefully for all information, including name, exam date and time, etc. Candidates must carry an admission card with a valid photo ID on the day of the test.
IBSAT 2021 Result
The authority will release the IBSAT result through the online mode. Candidates can use the application number and password to check their marks. On the first week of January 2021, candidates will be able to review their scores. Candidates will be chosen for admission based on their results. The merit list deals with the marks obtained by the candidate in the entry test. Candidates have to take a printout of the result copy for other operations.
IBSAT 2021 Cut Off
Cut off will be published with the help of online mode. To get admission, candidates have to secure minimum cut off marks. The authority will release the IBSAT cut-off soon after the announcement of the results.
Cut off will be prepared based on different variables such as the number of candidates who participated in the exam, the level of difficulty of the exam, etc. Based on the cut-off marks, applicants will be chosen for GD and PI rounds.
IBSAT 2021 Selection Process
The selection process for IBSAT will be based on a group discussion and personal interview process. Based on scores on CAT/ GMAT/ NMAT and IBSAT 2021, the selection will be made. For the verification process, candidates must carry the call letter and important documents with them. Seats will not be allocated to the candidates without verification of the papers. For the verification process, candidates need to carry the following documents:
- 10th and 12th Mark sheets and certificates
- Transfer certificate
- Character certificate
- Migration certificate
- CMAT/ NMAT/ GMAC/ CAT scorecard
- IBSAT 2021 scorecard & admit card
- Passport size photographs