Essay on Importance of Family: A family is the first learning environment of a child. Children learn the elementary virtues of respect, kindness and honesty by observing their family members. The first classes of moral education are learnt within a family. A family provides a safe and secure home to live cares for its members and supports each other in both good and bad times. Social relationships and a good character are built and nurtured within a family.
Essay on Importance of Family 200 Words in English
Family is termed as a group of people related by blood or ancestry. These people are connected not only by blood but by compassion, love, support, etc. They choose to embrace the pious bond that is so powerful and strong that not even a slightest test of trials can breach and break the relationship. Family is a social setting which teaches us the value of love, care, affection, self-confidence, honesty and trust.
It is a place where the sense of belongingness exists, and necessary tools and suggestions are received to succeed in life. The lessons of survival are drummed into the children through tough times and shouldering responsibilities on them. Family is the backbone of an individual to shape its character and personality. In every culture, norms and lifestyles evolve, but one aspect remains intact and does not differ: family’s importance.
Certain types of families exist in today’s generation. It can be further classified as a closed and extended family (nuclear, single parent step-family, grandparent, etc.). Family is of prime importance because it acts as a backbone for an individual, helping to become a human possessing moral, values and ethics. We as humans need protection and love no matter at what stage of life, we are.
Therefore, having someone we called family is significant and essential to remain sane and fight the odds in life. Lastly, in the words of Michael J. Fox, “Family is not an important thing. It is everything.” No matter what one can always rely and count on our family members.
10 Lines Essay on Importance of Family
- A family is a social system comprising of parents and children.
- It is the prime foundation of an individual’s character and personality.
- Family introduces us to the world and instils values and ethics.
- Having a family means we can count on someone to share our problems and happiness.
- Since ancient times, the culture of Family existed and evolved, providing us with different types and categories.
- A sacred bond is embraced by the members that build their core strong and sturdy.
- Such a bond becomes indivisible and indelible in the world.
- Family is the unit which teaches us about the culture, tradition and ancestry past.
- Also, it is a social institution consisting of reproduction and socialisation.
- It helps to maintain balance and peace in society.