Jamia Admission 2021 is organized by Jamia Millia Islamia University to provide admission into various courses in Engineering & Technology, Humanities, Social Science, Law etc. A university-level entrance exam is regulated by the university to offer admission into various UG and PG courses. Those who are applying for B.Arch. / B.Tech & BDS courses can register with their JEE Mains scores & NEET rank. This article gives essential details such as exam dates, application form, its fee etc. regarding Jamia Admission 2021.
Jamia Admission 2021 Exam Date
The following tabulation represents Jamia Exam Dates:
|Online application form release||1st week of February 2021|
|Deadline for form submission||2nd week of March 2021|
|Application form correction||2nd to 3rd week of March 2021|
|Admit card download||2nd week of April 2021|
|JMI 2021 Entrance Examination||May 2021|
|Result publication||June 2021|
|Admission procedure||Last week of September 2021|
Jamia Admission 2021 Application Form
Candidates are advised to go through following details regarding Jamia Admission Form:
- Jamia 2021 Application Form can be accessed through online mode from the 1st week of February 2021.
- Deadline to submit the form is expected to be in the 2nd week of March 2021.
- Candidates can make use of the correction facility for the application form for a stipulated period.
- Candidates have to provide valid email id, and phone number as all relevant information shall be shared through them.
- Only one application form is allowed for one candidate, and if multiple forms are submitted, then those shall be discarded.
- It is necessary to upload the photograph and signature in the directed format.
- Multiple printouts of the filled application form can be kept handy for further usage.
- Application form submission mode – online & offline mode.
- Online mode of payment – credit card/debit card/net banking.
- Offline mode of payment – Demand Draft in favour of “The Registrar, Jamia Millia Islamia”, receivable at New Delhi.
Application fee for various courses is listed below:
|Courses Offered||Application Fee|
|Faculty of Law, Faculty of Education, Centre for Management studies, Faculty of Dentistry, Centre for Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation, Faculty of Architecture & Ekistics (Except B.Arch.), Faculty of Engineering & Technology (Except B.Tech), & AJK Mass Communication Research centre||Rs. 700/-|
|B.Tech/ B.Arch.& all other faculties||Rs. 500/-|
Jamia Eligibility Criteria
The following eligibility criteria are laid by the university for Jamia 2021:
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Mathematics: Candidates must have cleared 12th level examination majored in physics, chemistry, and mathematics from any approved board with minimum a minimum aggregate of 50%.
- BA (Hons.)Sociology/ Psychology: Candidates must have cleared 12th level examination from any approved board with a minimum aggregate of 50%.
- B.Tech: Candidates must have cleared 12th level examination from any approved board with a minimum aggregate of 55%.
- B.F.A: Candidates must have cleared intermediate from any approved board or institute with a minimum aggregate of 50%.
- MBA & M.Sc. (Physics): Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree from any approved university with a minimum aggregate of 50%.
- MCA: Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Science/ Social Science including a mandatory subject Mathematics with a minimum aggregate of 50%.
Jamia 2021 Exam Pattern
The following section represents the Jamia Exam Pattern:
- Jamia 2021 examination is going to be conducted through online (computer-based) mode.
- The question paper consists of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ), and the number of questions depends on the course type.
- 1 mark is granted for the correct answer, and 0.25 is reduced for the wrong answer.
Jamia 2021 Syllabus
Jamia Syllabus is prepared separately for UG & PG course. Candidates applying for UG courses must prepare 11th & 12th subjects, and for PG course, they must prepare graduation level subjects. The admission procedure also includes an interview for PG courses.
- Prepare a time table with respect to the syllabus and pattern.
- Choose only those books recommended by the lecturers for preparation.
- Previous year question papers shall be available on various websites. Download and try solving them.
- Try solving mock tests daily.
- Early morning is the perfect time to study as our mind shall be fresh to grasp concepts well.
- Proper sleep schedule is essential.
- Eat only home-cooked food, and avoid street food.
There are 7 entrance test centres out of which one must be selected by the candidate. Those centres are at Calicut, Lucknow, Delhi, Srinagar, Guwahati, Patna and Kolkata.
Jamia 2021 Admit Card
Admit card is mandatory on the examination day. Jamia admit card can be downloaded from the website through online mode in 2nd week of April 2021 by entering the login credentials. Notifications shall be sent to the candidates through their registered number or mail ID. One valid ID proof (Aadhaar card, driving license etc.) must be carried along with admit card.
Jamia 2021 Result
Jamia Result shall be released on the website via online mode. The result will not be sent by offline mode through any post or courier. The rank list is formulated based on the entrance exam scores, and the same shall be declared in June 2021. In order to view the result, candidates must enter their application number and password. The result lists all necessary details such as candidate’s name, marks scored in each subject, total marks, percentage and result status (pass or fail).
Jamia 2021 Counselling
The counselling procedure for Jamia 2021 is expected to commence in July/ August 2021. Candidates are allowed to choose their desired course and campus during counselling. All selected candidates ought to attend the counselling process. All necessary documents must be carried for verification after which the final admission shall be granted.