JEECE 2021: The JEECE Provisional Seat Allotment for B.E/B. Tech admission was given via a particular online counselling round. Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board carries out its admission process each year. It is a state-level admission process in which admission to B. Tech and B.E degree programs is offered to vast numbers of eligible applicants. Qualifying candidates will get access to these programs at various government or private engineering institutions and colleges situated in the state of Jharkhand. Admissions will depend on the main JEE score. The official authority for providing admissions does not perform an entrance test. We have given full information concerning JEECE 2021 via this article.
JEECE 2021 Exam Dates
The vital information relevant to important events and possible dates are given below for the reference of the applicants:
|Application form release date||April 2021|
|Final date to submit the application||April 2021|
|Admit card can be downloaded from||May 2021|
|Date of the entrance examination||May 2021|
|Answer key release date||May 2021|
|Result declaration date||May 2021|
|Beginning of counselling Round-1||June 2021|
JEECE 2021 Application Form
Applicants need to check various information relevant to the JEECE 2021 Application Form given below:
- The application form procedure for JEECE 2021 commences in the first week of April 2021.
- The full application process can only be carried out from the website using online mode.
- The scanned photos of the photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression must be submitted by applicants.
- The final date for the online application form submission is up to the fourth week of April 2021.
- Before filling out the application form, applicants must go through the full eligibility criteria and the detailed brochure available online.
- Candidates must fill up only one application since the board will refuse more than one application from a single candidate.
- Candidates shall remember that any alteration to be made in the application process must be made before the application being submitted. There will be no modifications approved later by the council.
The application fee can be payable via debit/credit card or net banking process through the online mode. The JEECE 2021 Non-refundable Application Fee for B.E/B. Tech services are listed below:
- For General candidates /BC-I/BC-II – Rs. 900
- For ST/SC/Female candidates – Rs. 450
JEECE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Here we have mentioned the specific information concerning the eligibility criteria for the applicants:
- Nationality: Indian nationals are allowed to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: The applicant should have completed HSC / I. SC or any equivalent exam from a recognized board or university or board of Jharkhand.
- Mandatory Subjects: Mandatory subjects in the qualifying test should be physics, chemistry, and mathematics.
- Qualifying Marks: To appear for the entrance test, applicants must score more than 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category applicants) in the qualifying exam.
- Age Criteria: No upper or lower age criteria is determined by the authorities.
- Domicile: Applicants holding a permanent or local Jharkhand state domicile certificate are required to appear for the test.
JEECE 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates should review the entire JEECE exam pattern below:
- Exam Date and Mode: In the second week of May 2021, the JEECE 2021 entrance exam will be conducted using the online CBT mode.
- Number and Type of Questions: A total of 150 objective types of questions will be included in the question paper. In each of the sections, there will be fifty questions.
- Language Medium: Both the English and Hindi languages will be available in the test paper.
- Total Marks: There will be a total of 150 marks on the question paper.
- Time Duration: It will be a 3 hours exam in total.
- Marking Scheme: Candidate will receive one mark for each correct answer. For any incorrect answer, negative marking of -1⁄4 will be performed.
Check the distribution of questions and marks subject wise in the table below:
|Subjects||Total Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Total||150 questions||150 marks|
JEECE 2021 Syllabus
The JEECE 2021 syllabus will include a variety of topics from the areas of Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry. As notified by CBSE for Class 12th, there will be a standard syllabus for the entrance exam. Applicants should review the full JEECE Syllabus on the official website.
JEECE 2021 Preparation Tips
Candidates should meet the preparation tips given below to improve their preparation for JEECE 2021:
- Check the syllabus, the pattern of the test and pattern of marking via the website.
- Make a solid preparation strategy for the test.
- Candidates should resolve last year’s question papers and sample papers for more experience and understanding of the question pattern.
- When researching various essential topics, take notes. Notice every relevant concept, formulas and points.
- By taking part in online or offline mock exams, you also evaluate your preparation level.
- Students should prepare for the test from traditional sources of research material.
JEECE 2021 Admit Card
After the successful registration process, the Board will issue the JEECE 2021 admit card. In the second week of May 2021, applicants can download the JEECE admit card. The website will have a direct link to obtain the admit card. To download it, students must enter their registered login ID and password.
Candidates have to bring their admit cards on the day they appear for the test. No candidate will be able to enter without a hall ticket. If there is any error concerned to the information of the admit card, candidates must report the issue to the authority promptly and have it rectified.
JEECE 2021 Result
The result of JEECE 2021 will be announced on the website after the satisfactory completion of entrance exams and analysis of answer sheets. By inserting the roll number or application number, candidates can review the JEECE result and download their scorecard/rank card. The board will post the general and category-wise merit list on the website after the results announcement. If two or more candidates have earned equivalent marks in the entrance test, inter-se-merit will be determined for breaking the tie.
JEECE 2021 Exam Counselling
Applicants will be shortlisted to conduct JEECE counselling after the announcement of results and the publication of the merit list. The Board has organized Online/Computerised Distributed Parallel Counselling as of October 2021. The full information and timeline for therapy will be posted to the website.
The authority will arrange two rounds of the counselling process. As per merit order, the shortlisted candidates have to choose their desired course. Vacancies left after the first round will be assigned to the remaining applicants in the second round of counselling. Candidates must also submit their necessary credentials for the process of record verification.