JET Agriculture 2021 Exam Pattern can be referred by the candidates through online mode attached along with the information brochure. Joint Entrance Test known as JET is a state-level entrance exam administered by Agriculture University, Kota. Candidates qualifying in the exam shall be offered admission into courses such as B.Sc (agriculture and horticulture, forestry) and B.Tech (dairy and food technology). This exam is also called Rajasthan JET. Admission is provided at various government and private agriculture institutions situated at Rajasthan. In this article, comprehensive information related to the JET Agriculture Exam pattern 2021 is enclosed.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
JET Agriculture 2021 Exam Pattern
Using the exam pattern, the candidates can begin their exam preparation. In the below section, the entire details related to the Examination and JET Agriculture Question Paper are enlisted:
- The exam shall be supervised through offline mode.
- The exam shall be held in the 3rd week of May 2021.
- The questions are of Multiple Choice type.
- The question paper medium is available in English and Hindi language.
- The exam paper contains 40 questions from each section.
- Topics are taken from the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Agriculture and Biology.
- Nevertheless, candidates are expected to select only three subjects. For Dairy technology and Food technology programme, candidates must opt the Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics combination.
|Sections||Number of Questions|
Candidates are expected to have their admit card in hand before examination commencement. JET Agriculture 2021 Admit Card shall be published in May 2021 via online mode only. Candidates are instructed to carry their admit card on the examination day to the examination hall.
JET Agriculture 2021 Marking Scheme
The marking scheme of JET Agriculture 2021 is briefly described in the below section.
- The exam paper is set for a total of 800 marks.
- For every correct response, +4 marks shall be granted.
- 1 mark shall be reduced from the total mark for every wrong answer.
- Candidates have to keep in mind that no mark shall be reduced for marking more than one option.
JET Agriculture 2021 Syllabus
Candidates can view the Syllabus of JET Agriculture 2021 via online mode. Authority shall publish the subject-wise syllabus via online mode on their website, and the syllabus shall cover various topics from the subjects – Agriculture, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics and Physics. Candidates are suggested to look into the entire syllabus formulated by the university and also all the topics in the syllabus must be given equal importance.
JET Agriculture 2021 Preparation Tips
Preparation tips for candidates appearing for the entrance exam are listed sequentially in the below section:
- Note down the entire syllabus and pattern before building a study schedule.
- Practice the sample test papers and previous year question papers to get the knack of the exam
- Prepare from prescribed textbooks and study materials are also available as PDFs online.
- Several online lectures are present on YouTube and other platforms which can be referred by the candidates.
- Make use of sticky notes to note down important formulas or key points.
- Do yoga and meditation to keep yourself mentally and physically fit.
- Avoid consuming outside food and follow a balanced diet.