JET Agriculture 2021 Syllabus will be available on the official website per various courses. Candidates can go through the syllabus released by the authority online. JET is a state-level examination organized by the Agriculture University, Kota. The entrance test is also popularly called as Rajasthan JET. Through this examination, candidates will get admissions into various programmes such as B.Sc. (Hons.) (Agriculture/Horticulture/Forestry) and B.Tech (Dairy Technology/Food Technology). Qualified Joint Entrance Test (JET) students will be provided seats in various prestigious government and private agriculture colleges or institutions in Rajasthan state. Students can check the complete information regarding the JET Agriculture syllabus 2021 through this article.
JET Agriculture 2021 Syllabus
JET Agriculture 2021 syllabus consists of all topics from which the questions will be asked as per each course. It will consist of the subject wise syllabus for students to check and understand quickly. All students must check and go through the entire syllabus for the entrance exam as prescribed by the authorities before attending the examination. Given below are the topic wise syllabus per each course.
The syllabus for agriculture includes topics on
- General proficiency and general knowledge in Agriculture, Pulses-Green gram, cowpea, pigeon pea
- black gram, kidney bean, gram and pea, Oil seeds-Groundnut, sesame, soybean, mustard, linseed
- safflower, sunflower and taramira, Cash crop-Sugarcane, potato and tobacco
- Fiber crops-Cotton and Sunhemp, Fodder crops-Berseem, lucerne, oat, cluster-bean and pearl millet
- Spices-Fenugreek, cumin and coriander
- Characteristics of quality seed, seed germination and factors affecting it
- Seed production-nucleus, foundation and certified seeds, Dry farming-importance
- characteristics and principles, Crop production technology in dry farming areas
- Mixed cropping, its types and benefits, Crop rotation, its principles and advantages
- tillage: objectives, primary and secondary tillage, Sowing methods
- Seed treatment, seed dormancy and ways to remove it
- Importance of fruits and vegetable production, Importance of livestock in the agriculture.
The biology syllabus includes topics on
- Unity of Life, Continuity of Life, Plant Physiology, Environmental Biology, Botany and Human Welfare, Invertebrates, Vertebrates.
The Chemistry syllabus includes topics on
- Structure of Atom, Periodic Table and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, Redox reaction, Chemical Equilibrium
- Chemical Kinetics, Ionic Equilibria, Acids and Bases, Energetics, Colloidal State of Matter
- Metals, ‘s’- Block elements, d-Block elements, Chemistry in Action, Synthetic and Natural Polymers
- Aromatic compounds, Aliphatic amines, Structure and Reactivity
- Valency of carbon and Hybridization, Pyrolysis, (Grignard reagents) Organo Metallic compounds
- Saturated Hydrocarbons (up to 5 carbon atoms), Unsaturated Hydrocarbons
- Organic Chemistry based on functional groups a:, Organic Chemistry based on functional groups b:.
The mathematics syllabus includes topics on
- Algebra of complex numbers, Relations and Functions, Matrices, Vector, Parabola
- Three Dimensional Geometry, Probability, Function, Limit and Continuity
- Differentiability, Derivatives, Application of derivatives, Successive differentiation
- Methods of Integration, Integration of functions, Definite Integral, Quadrature.
- Trigonometric Functions, Statistics, Co-ordinate geometry: Circle: Parametric co-ordinates
- Pair of tangents, the chord of contact
- Pole and polar system of circles, equation of familiar chord of two circles, one circle and one line
- circles passing through points of intersection of two given circles
- definition and equation of the radical axis of two circles, condition for orthogonality of two circles
The Physics syllabus includes topics on
- Dynamics of a particle, Rotational motion, Heat & Thermodynamics, Radiation
- Waves, Wave Optics, Electrostatics, Kirchoff’s Laws, Magnetic effects of current
- Thermodynamics: Carnot cycle, Second law of thermodynamics
- Reversible and irreversible thermodynamics processes
- Heat engines; external and internal combustion engines (description only)
- Efficiency of heat engine, Electromagnetic Induction, Alternating currents,
- Electromagnetic waves, Photo Electric Effect and Matter Waves
- Semiconducting Electronic Devices.