Jharkhand ITI 2021 Admission is provided to candidates based on the merit list. This state-level admission procedure operated by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) is organized once in a year to present admission to various courses in ITI institutes of Jharkhand state. No specific entrance examination is conducted for admission. The primary details regarding Jharkhand ITI 2021 Admission such as application form, its fee etc., are disclosed in this article.
Jharkhand ITI Admission 2021 Dates
The below tabulation represents the schedule regarding Jharkhand ITI Admission 2021 Dates:
|Application form publication||1st week of June 2021|
|Deadline for submitting application form||1st week of July 2021|
|Preliminary Merit list publication||2nd week of July 2021|
|Final merit list publication||2nd week of July 2021|
|Counselling commencement||1st week of August 2021|
Jharkhand ITI 2021 Application Form
Candidates are advised to look into the below section regarding Jharkhand ITI 2021 Application Form before proceeding to apply:
- Jharkhand 2021 Application form shall be published in the 1st week of June 2021.
- Deadline for submitting the application form is till the 1st week of July 2021.
- Candidates seeking admission can apply via online mode, and no offline mode registration is available.
- Valid mail ID and phone number must be entered in the form as all essential information/instructions shall be shared via them.
- It is also required to upload passport size photograph & signature in the directed format.
- Only the application forms meeting the eligibility criteria shall be taken into consideration.
- Candidates are advised not to leave any detail unfilled as incomplete/incorrect forms shall be discarded.
- The hard copy of the filled application need not be sent to the exam conducting authority.
- The printouts of the filled application form can be kept secured or future use.
- Submission of application fee – online mode.
- Mode of payment – credit card or debit card or net banking.
- The application fee cannot be refunded once payment is made.
|General/ EWS/ BC-I/ BC-II||Rs. 400/-|
|SC/ ST & women of all category||Rs. 200/-|
Jharkhand ITI 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Kindly go through the eligibility norms briefed in the below section before applying for Jharkhand ITI 2021:
- Nationality of the candidates must be Indian.
- Candidates seeking admission must possess domicile certificate of Jharkhand state.
- Candidates must have cleared 8th & 10th level examination majored in Mathematics & Science from any acknowledged board or university.
- The minimum age limit as on 1st July 2021 is 14 years, and the maximum age limit as on 1st July 2021 is 40 years. 5-years of relaxation is provided for a widow of military personnel martyred in an army operation.
Jharkhand ITI 2021 Admission Procedure
Jharkhand ITI 2021 Admission Procedure is conducted based on the merit list. The procedure covers application filling, counselling procedure and the final admission procedure. The merit list is fabricated depending on the candidate’s performance in their qualifying examination. Once the deadline for submission of form is crossed, final admission is provided to candidates. The merit list candidates shall be allowed to attend the counselling procedure. Application fee submission is compulsory for admission.
Jharkhand ITI 2021 Merit List
Downloading of Jharkhand ITI 2021 Merit list is possible from the website via online mode. The merit list shall not be sent via post through any offline mode. Preliminary merit list shall also be published. The merit list is fabricated depending on the candidate’s performance in their qualifying examination. Candidates are recommended to enter their login credentials to view the result in the merit list. Final merit list shall be published in June 2021.
Jharkhand ITI 2021 Counselling
Jharkhand ITI 2021 counselling procedure starts from the 1st week of July 2021. Candidates listed in the merit list shall be called for the counselling session, and it is mandatory for those candidates to attend the session. For verification purpose, the original documents must be brought. It is mandatory for all the shortlisted candidates to carry the photo stated documents for submission. Final admission to candidates is granted after the verification of documents & fee submission. The following documents shall be verified during counselling:
- 8th class mark sheet
- 10th mark sheet & certificate
- Caste certificate (if required)
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Nativity certificate
- Multiple passport size photograph