Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 Eligibility Criteria comprises certain conditions like qualification, age and other requirements. Jharkhand Polytechnic examination is organized by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECE). It is a state-level examination called a Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination (PECE). The entrance test is scheduled to be conducted from the last week of April 2021. This examination will get admissions into various diploma courses in college or institutions in Jharkhand state. Applicants can check the article to know more about Jharkhand Polytechnic PECE Eligibility Criteria 2021.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must make sure to go through the eligibility criteria before applying for the entrance test to know whether they are eligible for appearing or not. In the given below section, we have provided details regarding the eligibility criteria.
- Applicants must be Indian citizen to be eligible to apply.
- State Eligibility: Applicants must be Permanent/Local resident of Jharkhand.
- Resident Certificate: Students must submit the Local Residential Certificate and Caste Certificate issued by the officials assigned by the Govt. of Jharkhand.
- Aadhaar Card: Applicants must have a valid Aadhaar card to apply for the test. Aadhaar card is mandatory for filling the application form.
Qualification Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the qualification criteria of the PECE 2021 from the section given below:
- Qualifying Exam: Applicants should have qualified for the Madhyamik/ or 10th equivalent examination from any recognized university.
- Qualifying Marks: Students must secure a minimum of 35% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Appearing Candidates: Students who appear in their class 10th or equivalent final examination are also considered eligible to apply for the Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021. But they will have to qualify for the exam of class 10th before the date of counselling.
Age Eligibility Criteria
Jharkhand Polytechnic eligibility of age criteria are discussed as below here:
- Age Limit: No lower and upper age limit to apply for the entrance test.
- Those students who want to apply for the mining engineering diploma programme should be a minimum age of 17 years old as on or before 1st July 2021.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 Application Form
Students can check the details regarding the Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 Application from the given section below:
- Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 Application Form will commence from the third week of March 2021.
- Students can fill the application form through both online & offline mode.
- The deadline for submitting the application form for the entrance exam online is till the third week of April 2021.
- Applicants should fill their complete details in the applicants form correctly. In case applicants submitted multiple applications, they will be considered rejected.
- In the section where the candidates must upload images, applicants must upload photograph, signature, mark sheet of 10th grade & thumb impression as per the prescribed format & size.
The application fee for various categories are given below:
- General candidates/ OBC II students – Rs. 650
- ST/ SC/ Female category students – Rs. 325
Payment mode: Students can submit the application fee only via online mode.
Candidates can check this Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 Eligibility Criteria article to know the complete details about applying for the Jharkhand Polytechnic examination. Only students who will successfully qualify for the eligibility conditions will be selected for admission. The student’s eligibility will be checked at the time of document verification at the time of counselling. Students are advised to apply for the exam only after thoroughly verifying their eligibility. The candidature will be cancelled if any student is found ineligible during the document verification of counselling.