Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 Syllabus comprises of topics on subjects like physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Jharkhand Polytechnic Examination is also otherwise called as PECE. Jharkhand Polytechnic exam is a state-level entrance test organized by JCECEB (Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board). Candidates seeking admissions in polytechnic courses can attend the examination through which they will be provided seats in different institutions and Jharkhand colleges. Students can go through the article given below to know more about Jharkhand Polytechnic PECE 2021 Syllabus’s details.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 Syllabus
The candidates are advised to check and go through the entire syllabus before attending the entrance examination to secure more marks and be familiar with the topics. Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 Syllabus will contain questions based on the 10th class level topics. The syllabus containing different topics as per each subject is given below.
The topics on Physics syllabus includes:
- Measurement, Kinetics, Laws of Motion
- Work, Power and Energy, Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Heat and Thermal Expansion, Thermodynamics
- Rotatory Motion of a Rigid Body, Gravitation
- Simple Harmonic Motion, Hydrostatics
- Reflection of Light, Optical Instruments
- Current Electricity, Transmission of Heat
- Wave Motion, Electromagnetism
The chemistry syllabus contains topics on:
- Elements, Mixtures and Compounds
- Molecular and Equivalent Masses, Group Elements
- Important Chemical Compounds, Electrochemistry
- Acids, Bases, Salt and Hydrolysis, Catalysis
- Different Chemical Reactions, Periodic Classification of Elements
- Laws of Chemical Combination and Gas Laws, Atomic Structure
- Valency Concept of Atomic, Hydrocarbons
- Polymers, Detergents, Drugs and Explosives.
The Mathematics syllabus contains topics on:
- Number System, Time and Distance, Rational Expressions
- Logarithms, Linear Equations
- Quadratic Equations, Factorization
- HCF and LCM
- Sets, Time and Work
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest
- Banking Relations and Functions
- Trigonometric Ratios and Identities
- Trigonometrical Formula, Statistics, Geometry
- Heights and Distances
- Area, Volume and Surface Area
- Rectangular , Coordinates, The Straight Line
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the information about the exam pattern of Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 examination from here.
- Exam Duration: The examination will be conducted for 2 hours, 30 minutes.
- Exam mode: The question paper will be organized in offline mode via Pen and paper mode.
- Number of Questions: The paper will contain a total of 150 questions.
- Question Type: The paper will contain multiple choice objective type questions, in which out of total four optional answers, one of the solutions will be correct for every problem.
- Subjects: The question paper will contain questions from subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- Language of paper: The question paper will be asked in both Hindi and English language.
- Marking Pattern: Candidates will be awarded one mark for every correct answers or response.
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer that candidates make.
The exam pattern containing various subjects and their corresponding marks is given below:
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 Preparation Tips
Candidates preparing for the examination can go through the given points regarding tips for performing better.
- Candidates must make sure to go through the entire syllabus and the pattern of examination.
- Make a timetable according to routine and follow it.
- Make use of sticky notes, flashcards etc. to memorise key points.
- Practice mock tests and previous year question paper regularly.
- Revise every week.
- Have a healthy regime and get enough sleep.