Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021: Jharkhand Polytechnic is conducted by JCECE Board for students of various Engineering as well as Non-Engineering courses. The state-level examination is conducted annually via offline mode in the month of April. Qualified candidates will get admission to various government and private institutions of Jharkhand. Application procedures of PECE will commence from March 2021. Given below are details containing information such as exam dates, application form, criteria for eligibility, exam pattern, etc. of Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 Exam Dates
- 1 Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 Exam Dates
- 2 Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 Application Form
- 3 Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 Exam Pattern
- 5 Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 Syllabus
- 6 Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 Preparation Tips
- 7 Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 Admit Card
- 8 Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 Answer Key
- 9 Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 Result
- 10 Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 Counselling
The table given below contains information regarding PECE Exam
|Registration commences||3rd week of March 2021|
|Application deadline||3rd week of April 2021|
|Admit card availability||4th week of April 2021|
|Jharkhand Polytechnic Exam||Last week of April 2021|
|Answer key publish||May 2021|
|Result announcement||2nd week of June 2021|
|Counselling commences||4th week of June 2021|
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 Application Form
Students are advised to read the details about Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 Admission form:
- PECE 2021 Admission Form will be ready to access via online.
- The process of application form will commence from the third week of March 2021.
- Candidates must fill the necessary details such as email ID, phone number, qualification, age, etc. while completing the application form.
- Upload scanned image of passport size photograph & signature, pay the fee & take a printout of the completed application form.
- Deadline for the application will be till the third week of April 2021.
- Candidates will be allowed to make correction in the application form only till it is submitted.
The submission of the application fee should be made online via credit card, debit card, or net banking. Here is the rate for the application form in accordance with each category.
- General candidates/ OBC candidates – Rs. 650.
- For ST/ SC/ Female candidates – Rs. 325.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for PECE, all candidates are advised to check their eligibility criteria which are given below:
- Nationality: Candidates must be Indian.
- Age Criteria: No age limit is prescribed by the authority. Although, in case of mining engineering candidate must be aged between 17 – 20 years as on 1st July 2021.
- Domicile: Candidates must be a local or permanent resident of Jharkhand and must have domicile of the Jharkhand state.
- Qualifying Exam: Must pass 10th level or its equivalent from a recognized board or university to be eligible to apply.
- Qualifying Marks: Must have passed 10th level with a minimum mark of 35%.
- Appearing: Candidates who are appearing for their 10th examination and those waiting for 10th examination results can also apply, but they must qualify their exam with required marks.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates are advised to read the instruction regarding PECE Exam Pattern:
- Exam Mode: Exam mode will be via offline.
- Number of Questions: The question paper will have 150 questions.
- Type of Questions: It will be of multiple-choice types of questions.
- Language of Exam: In both Hindi and English Language.
- Duration of Exam: The exam will be for 150 minutes
- Marks: Maximum marks of the exam are 150.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be given for each correct response. 0.25 marks will be deducted for incorrect answer.
The maximum marks with respect to subjects & questions are given below:
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 Syllabus
Jharkhand Polytechnic Syllabus is prescribed by the JCECE Board with respect to the 10th level. The syllabus for UG exam will be from 10th level subjects such as Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics. The candidates should go through the syllabus, which will be available online.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 Preparation Tips
Given below are few tips for the candidates to prepare better for PECE Exam.
- Schedule a time table and follow it
- Work out previous question papers & sample papers.
- Make notes & revise them regularly.
- Understand the syllabus and exam pattern
- Be fit and have a healthy diet.
- Sweat it out at least for 30 minutes daily.
- Sleep well at least for 8 hours.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 Admit Card
Jharkhand Polytechnic admit card will be available from the third week of March 2021. Candidates can get their admit card online with their login credentials. Admit card is a must for candidates to attend the exam. The Jharkhand Polytechnic admit card will contain all the details for the examination. If there is any issue with the admit card, candidates must let the officials know in order to solve it before the examination.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 Answer Key
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 Answer key will be released in the month of May 2021 by the authority via online in the PDF format. Candidates can assess their marks with the help of the answer key. There will be a separate answer key for each subject. Candidates can also raise objections/ challenge questions before the deadline. In case any changes to the answer key is found out, a final answer key will be published.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 Result
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 results will be declared in the second week of June 2021. The authority will release a combined merit list/category wise list online. Candidate can check their scores by logging in their credentials.
Higher the marks, higher will be the position of the candidates. Qualified candidates will be called for attending the counselling process.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 Counselling
Jharkhand Polytechnic counselling procedure will be conducted via online by authority once the results are declared in the fourth week of June 2021. All qualified students must take part in the counselling procedures, pay their fee and submit all the necessary documents. Once the documents are verified by the authority, qualified candidates are allotted admission based on the merit list & preference.