Jharkhand Public Service Commission is also referred to as JPSC which has authority to recruit the candidates for different government jobs in the state of Jharkhand. The candidates can find all the required information throughout this article. In case of more information, they can take the help of the official web portal of Jharkhand Public Service Commission, i.e. www.jpsc.gov.in
JPSC Exam Dates
|Official Notification for JPSC 2019 exam||February 2019|
|Starting date of the Application process for JPSC 2019 for APP||March 2019|
|Closing Date of JPSC Application process 2019 for APP||April 2019|
|Last Date of JPSC application process 2019 for Specialist Doctor (Backlog) post||February 2019|
|Closing date of JPSC Application process 2019 for Specialist Doctor (Backlog)||March 2019|
|Last Date to pay an application fee for JPSC exam 2019||April 2019|
|Date of Preliminary Exam||Will update later|
|Date of Main Examination||Will update later|
|Date of JPSC interview||Will update later|
|Date of Jharkhand PSC Exam Result||Will update later|
JPSC Exam 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling up the application form, the candidates have to check the eligibility scales mentioned by Jharkhand Public Service Commission:
As per Nationality
- Candidate must be a citizen of India, Nepal and Bhutan.
- Candidate must be a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January 1962 with an aim to permanently settle in India.
- Candidate must be related to Indian origin who has migrated from Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, and Vietnam with the aim of permanently settling in India.
As per age limit
- The minimum age limit for applying for JPSC state service exam is 21 years and the maximum age limit is 35 years as on 1st August 2018.
- The minimum age limit for applying for JPSC civil service exam by the Specialist Officer is 25 years and the maximum age limit is 42 years as on 1st August 2017 for the post of APO.
Age Relaxation is also given by the State Government of Jharkhand as per category:
|SC/ST Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe) candidates||5 years|
|OBC (Other backward class) candidates||3 years|
|Female of General category||3 years|
|Physically Handicapped candidates||10 years|
As per Educational qualification
- Candidates who want to avail the post of Assistant Public Prosecutor (APP) must have completed a Bachelor’s degree in Law from a recognised Institution/university recognised by Bar Council of India.
- Candidates who want to avail the Specialist Officer must have completed Post-Graduation degree/Diploma/MD/MS/DNB from a recognised Institution/University.
- Candidates waiting for their results are also eligible for Preliminary exam but for this, they must have a document of proof.
- Medical studies related candidates can also attempt this civil service exam. Moreover, candidates who have cleared the last year of MBBS or any other medical examination, but yet waiting for their internship can attempt JPSC exam as well, but they should have the certificate from their institution that they cleared the final professional medical examination alongside their candidature application.
JPSC Exam Application Form 2019
To fill up the application form of JPSC exam 2019, the candidate should take the help of online mode only as the offline mode is no longer valid for the same. They can find the application form of this exam by logging at its official web portal i.e., www.jpsc.gov.in.
Make sure to remember the following factors while filling the application form of the same:
- Before filling up the application form, the candidates should register with the website by creating an account by filling up their basic information which will be required for all the further process in the exam.
- Once downloaded the Jharkhand Public Service Commission application form, candidates have to accurately fill up all the informed written on the application form. The fact is, for each wrong information, the candidate will himself be liable.
- Moreover, once finished up the application form, they need to upload their latest passport size photo and scanned signature like the size mentioned in the application form. Besides these, they would need to upload more docs like the sheet of 10th and 12th exam, Graduation degree mark sheet and certificate of Category and Domicile, and Residential address proof.
- Finally, they have to pay the application fee, which is mandatory. For General category and BC-1, 2 categories candidates, the application fee is Rs. 600. For SC/ST candidates of Jharkhand state, the application fee will be Rs. 150. Payment method endowed is in online mode. The candidates have to pay through credit or debit card or by net banking facility.
- Save the details filled and payment slip for the future reference.
JPSC Admit card
Make sure to download the admit card by login at the official web portal of Jharkhand Public Service Commission i.e. www.jpsc.gov.in.
JPSC Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Like the other civil service exams, Jharkhand Public Service Commission exam can be qualified only after three rounds mentioned as follows. The mode of attempting the first two exams will be offline while the last will be a face to face interaction between the candidate and officers appointed by the Jharkhand Public Service Commission.
1. Preliminary exam
2. Main exam
3. Interview round
1) Preliminary exam: It will be the first exam of JPSC recruitment 2019. Qualifying it will endow you to go to the Main exam. The language of this exam will be English (Also in Devanagari and Roman script). The Objective Type Questions will be part of it.
There will be two papers- Paper 1: General Studies, which will have 100 questions and Paper 2: General Aptitude, which will again have 100 questions.
The students will get 2 marks for each correct answer and get a deduction of 0.66 marks for each wrong answer. The duration will be 2 Hour for each paper. Kindly note that the marks of this exam will not count while declaring the final result.
Syllabus of Preliminary Exam
- Paper 1: General Studies- EVS, Political Theory and International order, Indian Economy, Geography, Science, Indian Polity, history of India, Current events of national and International importance, and Punjab- Geography, History, and Economy.
- Paper 2: General Aptitude Test: Interpersonal skills, Logical Reasoning, Reading Comprehension, Basic Numerical skills, and Data Analysis.
2) JPSC Mains exam: It will be the second exam of JPSC recruitment 2019. Qualifying it will endow you to go to the Interview round. The language of this exam will be English and Hindi. The Descriptive Type Questions will be part of it. Cut-off marks subject wise are required to qualify this exam. There will be 6 papers in the Main exam.
|Number of Papers||Nature of Papers||Marks|
|Paper 1||General Hindi & General English||100|
|Paper 2||Language and Literature||150|
|Paper 3||Social Science||200|
|Paper 4||Indian Constitution & Polity, Public Administration & Good Governance||200|
|Paper 5||Indian Economy, Globalization and Sustainable Development||200|
|Paper 6||General Sciences, Environment & Technology Development||200|
Kindly note that the marks of this exam will count while declaring the final result.
Main Exam JPSC Syllabus
To get the syllabus for your Jharkhand Public Service Commission Main exam, you have to check the official web portal of this commission.
3) Interview: It will be the final round of the JPSC recruitment process in 2019. In it, the candidates will be judged as per their personality, general awareness, and other factors that will be the part of an interview process. Kindly note that the final result will include the marks of Main test and interview.
How to prepare for Jharkhand PSC Exam 2019?
The preparation process of Jharkhand Public Service Commission exam 2019 is significant as it will give you a path to become the part of government jobs in the state of Jharkhand. Let’s shed light on the following factors that would help you cracking this exam:
- Must plan a schedule of study, also give appropriate time to each concept.
- Read the newspaper, magazine, and other books related to current affairs that would increase your awareness about general knowledge. Also, watch the news once in a day.
- Make sure to make notes where you should have covered every concept in simple steps so during the preparation time you can grab easily.
- Keep yourself indulge in solving of previous papers and mock test as you would able to judge your performance yourself because self-assessment is an important part of the preparation process.
- You can download the online assessments to boost your confidence level.
- Questions in Jharkhand Public Service Commission recruitment exam can be asked from any chapter, therefore it is advisable not to omit any chapter or concept.
Thus, this year would able to grab the government job in the Jharkhand state of India and will experience all the perks given in this job.