The JSPN scholarship is the abbreviated form of Jaya Satya Pramoda Nidhi Scholarship. It was started in the year 1984 by Shri Satya Pramoda Tirtha Swamiji exclusively for the Brahmin community. This scholarship was one of the most profound steps taken by him in order to establish a society based on education and equality. It aims at creating more employment opportunities for the poor Brahmin children who are financially disadvantaged and need some sort of help/loan in the form of funds from charitable trusts such as these.
In this regard, let’s discuss JSPN scholarship 2020 in greater depth. Let us ponder over the finer details of this scholarship with regard to their important dates, eligibility criteria, application procedure, documents required, rewards and benefits offered, FAQs and contact details. Let us take up the most important section of eligibility condition first.
JSPN Scholarship 2020 – Overview
|Provided by||Shri Satya Pramoda Tirtha Swamiji|
|Scholarship Name||JSPN Scholarship|
|Purpose||To provide financial help to poor and meritorious students|
JSPN Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
In the first and foremost section, we explain to our readers the important criteria to be fulfilled by candidates to apply for JSPN scholarships. It is a very proud fact that more than 4500 students have benefited from this scheme, so the following points should be keenly followed:
- Poor students from the Madhwa sect of Brahmin community are eligible to apply.
- Candidates studying from class 11th till post-graduation can apply.
This scholarship is mainly offered to poor and meritorious students who offer very good academic performance. They would be given higher priority.
JSPN Scholarship – Key Dates
The most important dates with respect to this scholarship are listed below. Take a look and note down the deadline. After crossing the deadline, applications are not entertained.
|Scholarship event||Important Dates|
|Formal commencement of online application process||1st week of June 2020|
|Deadline to submit completed applications online||Last week of August 2020|
|Last date to submit applications in hard copy.||1st week of September 2020|
JSPN Scholarship Application Process – How to Apply?
Now that we have understood the eligibility criteria and the important dates for sending in the applications let us look into the detailed application process with respect to JSPN scholarships.
- First of all visit the online scholarship portal – www.srijspn.org
- Click on the tab indicating “Student login”.
- Read through all the information before beginning to enter details.
- Enter all details in the application page and click on the tab indicating “Register”.
- Once your application has been system saved, you will receive JSPNID.
- Student will receive a notification to activate his account through his e-mail ID link.
- Students can click on the link received to activate their respective accounts.
- Now, login to the website again with the created login ID and password.
- Fill up the application form.
- Submit the form. Download and take a hard copy print out of the same.
- Along with hard copy of application form, attach hard copies of all concerned documents and post them to the address provided below:
C/O Uttaradi Math, 5th Cross Road,
Bangalore – 560 004
Key Documents For JSPN Scholarship
All documents presented by the candidate should be carefully attached with the hard copy of the application form and received by the office before the deadline. For any delays in submitting/ receiving the documents, the office is not to be blamed whatsoever.
List of documents:
- 10th standard marks card – for 10th and 12th standard students [ should be self attested]
- Bonafide student certificate to be obtained from an educational institution
- Last year marks cards [self attested]
- Income certificate copy
- Fee receipt obtained from the educational institution for the current year
- Aadhaar card copy
- First page of bank passbook of the student.
JSPN Scholarship Rewards and Benefits
Students shall be suitably rewarded on the basis of fund allocation, number of students applied and the merit performance of individual candidates.
JSPN Scholarship – Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I check the status of my JSPN scholarship application?
Candidates need to login to the website with their login ID and password. Here they can scroll through ‘application history’ to get the latest status of their scholarship.
- How to download the submitted online application in the PDF format?
Candidates can scroll to the bottom of the application after submission. There they can click on the “Print Application” option or save the submitted form in PDF format.
- Is it necessary to submit documents both online and though post?
There is no provision for online document submission. All documents need to be sent in hard copies along with application form hard copy.
- How do I make changes to the submitted application form?
No. Changes and modifications are not entertained after submission. You can write an e-mail to email@example.com
- Can I provide any other government issued ID copy instead of Aadhaar card copy?
No. Aadhaar card copy is mandatory.
For any doubts, feel free to contact the authorities on
Address: Jayasatyapramoda Nidhi, C/O Uttaradi Math, 5th Cross Road, Shankarapuram, Basavanagudi, Bangalore – 560 004