JSPN Scholarship is the abbreviated form of the Jaya Satya Pramoda Nidhi Scholarship. It was started in the year 1984 by Shri Satyapramoda Tirtha Swamiji exclusively for the Brahmin community. This scholarship was one of the most profound steps taken by him to establish a society based on education and equality. It aims to create more employment opportunities for the poor Brahmin children who are financially disadvantaged and need some help in the form of funds from charitable trusts. This article gives detail information about JSPN Scholarship 2021, including the last date to apply, eligibility criteria, application process, documents required, selection procedure, renewal, rewards and benefits.
JSPN Scholarship 2021
|Provided by||Shri Satyapramoda Tirtha Swamiji|
|Scholarship Name||JSPN Scholarship|
|Purpose||To provide financial help to poor and meritorious students|
JSPN Scholarship – Eligibility Criteria
In the first and foremost section, we explain to our readers the important criteria to be fulfilled by candidates to apply for JSPN scholarship. It is a very proud fact that more than 4500 students have benefited from this scheme, so the following points should be keenly followed:
- Poor students from the Madhwa sect of Brahmin community are eligible to apply.
- Candidates studying from class 11th till post-graduation can apply.
This scholarship is mainly offered to poor and meritorious students who offer very good academic performance. They would be given higher priority.
JSPN Scholarship – Key Dates
The most important dates with respect to this scholarship are listed below. Take a look and note down the deadline. After crossing the deadline, applications are not entertained.
|Formal commencement of online application process||June 2021|
|Deadline to submit completed applications online||August 2021|
|Last date to submit applications in hard copy.||September 2021|
JSPN Scholarship – Application Process
Now that we have understood the eligibility criteria and the important dates for sending in the applications let us look into the detailed application process with respect to JSPN scholarship.
- Visit the official website – www.srijspn.org
- Click on the tab indicating “Student login”.
- Read through all the information before beginning to enter details.
- Enter all details in the application page and click on the tab indicating “Register”.
- Once your application has been system saved, you will receive JSPNID.
- Student will receive a notification to activate his account through his e-mail ID link.
- Students can click on the link received to activate their respective accounts.
- Now, login to the website again with the created login ID and password.
- Fill up the application form.
- Submit the form. Download and take a hard copy print out of the same.
- Along with hard copy of application form, attach hard copies of all concerned documents and post them to the address provided below: [Jaya Satyapramoda Nidhi, C/O Uttaradi Math, 5th Cross Road, Shankarapuram, Basavanagudi, Bangalore – 560 004]
All documents presented by the candidate should be carefully attached with the hard copy of the application form and received by the office before the deadline. For any delays in submitting/ receiving the documents, the office is not to be blamed whatsoever.
- 10th standard marks card – for 10th and 12th standard students [ should be self attested]
- Bonafide student certificate to be obtained from an educational institution
- Last year marks cards [self attested]
- Income certificate copy
- Fee receipt obtained from the educational institution for the current year
- Aadhaar card copy
- First page of bank passbook of the student.
JSPN Scholarship – Rewards
Students shall be suitably rewarded on the basis of fund allocation, number of students applied and the merit performance of individual candidates.
For any doubts, feel free to contact the authorities on
Address: Jaya Satyapramoda Nidhi, C/O Uttaradi Math, 5th Cross Road, Shankarapuram, Basavanagudi, Bangalore – 560 004
Email: [email protected]