Karnataka Polytechnic 2021 Eligibility Criteria contains lists of conditions on qualification, age criteria, which the candidates should check before applying for the entrance exam. Directorate of Technical Education, Karnataka, will organize the Karnataka Polytechnic Admission procedure for the academic session 2021. The examination will be scheduled for providing admission to the 1st Year Diploma Courses for Government, Aided Polytechnics and Private polytechnics in the Karnataka state. Through this examination, candidates can get into various engineering and non-engineering polytechnic courses. This given article has discussed the details about Karnataka Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria 2021.
Karnataka Polytechnic 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Students should check their eligibility criteria before applying for the examination. Candidates must satisfy and fulfil the eligibility criteria to get seats in admissions in diploma courses. Below is the section we have provided details about the Karnataka Polytechnic 2021 Eligibility Criteria for various courses:
- Nationality: Indian Nationals students will be considered eligible to apply.
- Domicile: Students should have completed five years of academic study in Karnataka state, including their respective qualifying exam.
- Age Limit: Students wishing to get admission in Automobile must have attained 16 years as of 1st July 2021.
- Eligibility Certificates: Students who have passed the 10th exams conducted by the board CBSE/ICSE or any other boards shall produce Eligibility Certificates. The certificates must be obtained from the Secretary, Board of Technical Examinations, Palace Road, Bengaluru-560001 during the document verification and online application submission process.
Given below, we have provided the qualification criteria for engineering and non-engineering diploma courses:
For Engineering Courses
- Qualifying Exam: Students must have passed SSLC or equivalent examination from any recognized institutions or board.
- Percentage: Students must have passed with at least 35% aggregate in their qualifying exam.
For Library Science and Information Management
- Qualifying Exam: Karnataka PUC II / equivalent examination qualified from any recognized institutions/ board.
- Percentage: Students must have secured a minimum of 35% aggregate in their qualifying exam.
For Commercial Practice, Apparel Design & Fabrication Technology and Modern office Management
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have qualified 10th or equivalent examination from any recognized institutions/ board.
- Percentage: Candidates must have secured a 35% aggregate in the qualifying exam is necessary to apply for these courses.
Karnataka Polytechnic 2021 Application Form
The application form will be made available to students through online mode. Candidates must download the Karnataka polytechnic application form 2021 through the official website, fill it and submit it. Students must upload a scanned image of passport size photograph & signature in the format, as mentioned in the application form.
The officials will release the application form from the 1st week of May 2021. The deadline to submit the application form is till 3rd week of May 2021. The application fee will be Rs. 100/- for General category students and others and Rs. 50/- for SC & ST categories students. The application fee should be paid in any State Bank of India through the challenge.
Once the candidates have filled the application form, students should visit their nearest “Document Verification Centre” to submit their application form. Applicants must attach one set of self-attested photocopies of the relevant documents in the application form. Students must submit their application form before the deadline date. Any application form submitted after the due date will not be accepted and considered rejected.
Karnataka Polytechnic 2021 eligibility conditions must be checked thoroughly by the students before applying for the application form. Those who qualify the eligibility criteria and entrance test will be successfully provided admission in various diploma courses. Students are advised to check eligibility criteria details before applying for its application form. The application form of eligible candidates will be only considered.