Karnataka Polytechnic 2021: Karnataka Polytechnic is for candidates for admission in a three-year diploma course in various trades based on marks secured in 10th examination. It is organized by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE). It offers seats in state government & aided polytechnic institution. Given below are details containing information such as exam dates, application form, criteria for eligibility, exam pattern, etc. about Karnataka Polytechnic 2021.
Karnataka Polytechnic 2021 Dates
- 1 Karnataka Polytechnic 2021 Dates
- 2 Karnataka Polytechnic 2021 Application Form
- 3 Karnataka Polytechnic 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Karnataka Polytechnic 2021 Merit List
- 5 Karnataka Polytechnic 2021 Seat Reservation
- 6 Karnataka Polytechnic 2021 Counselling
- 7 Karnataka Polytechnic 2021 Admission
The table given below contains information regarding Karnataka Polytechnic Admission Dates:
|Admission announcement||4th week of April 2021|
|Application form published||1st week of May 2021|
|Deadline for application||3rd week of May 2021|
|Document verification centre||1st week of May to 3rd week of May 2021|
|Draft merit list announcement||3rd week of May 2021|
|Challenge merit list||4th week of May 2021|
|Notification of final merit list||4th week of May 2021|
|Offline admission starts||4th week of May 2021|
|Online admission starts||4th week of May 2021|
|Counselling commences||4th week of May 2021|
Karnataka Polytechnic 2021 Application Form
Students are advised to read the details about Karnataka Polytechnic 2021 application form:
- Karnataka Polytechnic 2021 Application Form will be ready to access via online.
- The application form commences from the first week of May 2021.
- The deadline for registration will be till the third week of May 2021.
- Candidates must fill the necessary details such as email ID, phone number, qualification, age, etc. while completing the application form.
- Passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format JPG and JPEG should be uploaded by the candidates.
- Candidates should submit valid email ID & phone number since all details will be sent to the ID & mobile number.
- Candidates must take a hard copy of the submitted application form for future references.
- The application fee is made available online & offline.
- The online mode of payment is a debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Offline mode will be using challan from the website of DTE, Karnataka at any branch of State Bank of India.
- The application fee is RS 100/- for general category & Rs 50/- for reserved category.
Karnataka Polytechnic 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for Karnataka Polytechnic, all candidates are advised to check their eligibility criteria.
- Nationality: Indian citizen candidates are eligible.
- Qualification: Must qualify 10th examination from any recognized university or broad.
- Criteria for Marks: Must score a minimum of 35% marks.
- Fitness Certificate: Candidates must have a valid fitness certificate.
- Mandatory Subject: Must have Science & Mathematics as their mandatory subject.
Karnataka Polytechnic 2021 Merit List
The Karnataka Polytechnic Merit list will be available online on DTE Karnataka website by the Department of Technical Education, Karnataka based on the 10th level examination marks. In the third week of May 2021 notification for merit list will be published. Candidates can go through the merit list to know their rank/ position which will be separate for each category. Candidates are also allowed to raise objections against the draft merit list.
Candidates are advised to report to the centre according to their ranks.
Karnataka Polytechnic 2021 Seat Reservation
The table below contains categories & their percentages of reservation:
|Category||Reservation Percent (%)|
|Physical Disabled students||3%|
Karnataka Polytechnic 2021 Counselling
Karnataka Polytechnic 2021 counselling procedure will be conducted by authority once the results are declared. It will be held in the fourth week of June 2021. All qualified students must take part in the counselling procedures, and they should submit all the original documents at the time of counselling. Candidates will be called based on the merit list. The necessary documents to be submitted at the time of counselling by candidates are:
- SSLC or equivalent mark sheet
- 10th passing certificate/ mark sheet
- Original TC memo/ NOC from past institute/ college
- Multiple passport size photographs
- Character certificate
- Caste certificate
- Original transfer certificate
Karnataka Polytechnic 2021 Admission
Karnataka Polytechnic Admission will take place once the documents are verified by the intuition opted by the candidates. Candidates will have to pay the course fee & remaining due. If the candidates fail to pay the fee admission will not be given. In case of circumstances where the details furnished by the candidates are found to be wrong, his/ her seat will be cancelled.