Kerala ITI Admission 2021 regulated by Directorate General of Employment & Training, Kerala is aimed at providing admission to various courses for candidates. This admission procedure shall offer admission in different long term & short term programmes in Industrial Training Institute (ITI) in Kerala. No particular entrance exam is conducted by the authority. Candidate selection is made based on the merit list. This article furnishes details regarding Kerala ITI Admission 2021 such as application form, its fee, eligibility criteria, etc.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Kerala ITI Admission 2021 Dates
The following schedule represents the Kerala ITI Admission 2021 Dates:
|Application form publication||3rd week of June 2021|
|Deadline for submission of application form||Last week of July 2021|
|Merit list issue||1st week of August 2021|
|Counselling session commencement||3rd week of August 2021|
Kerala ITI 2021 Application Form
The following section briefs the instructions regarding Kerala ITI 2021 Application Form:
- Kerala ITI 2021 application form can be obtained via online mode from 3rd week of June 2021.
- Deadline to submit the application form is in the last week of July 2021.
- Candidates must upload the demanded documents in the directed format such as passport size photograph & signature.
- Any incomplete application forms shall be discarded so be cautious while filling the forms.
- Candidates must also fill only accurate information as no correction facility shall be rendered after form submission.
- Candidates can apply for more than one course using a single form. Multiple form submission shall be refused.
- Candidates need not necessarily send any hard copy of filled application form to authorities.
- Only if the applying candidates meet the eligibility norms, then their application forms shall be accepted.
- Once the registration is done, candidates can take printouts of the filled form for future usage.
- Application fee – Rs. 100/-
- Submission of application fee – online mode.
- Mode of fee payment – credit card, debit card or net banking.
- The fee shall not be refunded or transferred at any cost once remitted.
Kerala ITI 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Kindly refer the below section to know eligibility norms before applying for Kerala ITI 2021:
- Nationality of the candidates must be Indian.
- Candidates must have cleared 8th, 10th & 12th level examination from any acknowledged board with a minimum aggregate of 35%.
- Applying candidates must have attained at least 14 years in age. No upper age limit is levied.
- Candidates currently pursuing their 12th grade can also apply.
Kerala ITI 2021 Admission Procedure
Kerala ITI 2021 Admission Procedure covers various procedures such as application form filling, fee submission, counselling session, etc. The admission procedure is purely handled based on the merit list. This merit list is fabricated with the marks achieved by candidates in their qualifying examination and these candidates shall be further be sent for the counselling session. Final admission and seat are given to candidates once the submission of fee and verification of documents gets completed.
Kerala ITI 2021 Merit List
Candidates can view the Kerala ITI 2021 Merit List via online mode only, in the first week of August 2021. All shortlisted merit list candidates must participate in the counselling session. Merit list contains marks scored by the eligible candidates in their qualifying exams. Merit list shall display details of candidates, their marks, & the selection regarding counselling session. Candidates are supposed to contact the authority if any error is found in the merit list. Candidates can take the hard copy of the merit list for future usage.
Kerala ITI 2021 Counselling
Kerala ITI 2021 Counselling commences in the 3rd week of August 2021 via online mode. All selected candidates must compulsorily attend the counselling process. Candidates are suggested to bring documents to the counselling session for verification. Final seat shall be granted post document verification and fee submission. If the shortlisted candidates fail to attend the counselling process, their seat shall be withdrawn. Counselling fee is to be paid compulsorily. The below-mentioned documents are expected during counselling:
- 8th mark sheet
- 10th mark sheet
- School leaving certificate
- Medical certificate
- Multiple passport size photographs.
- Domicile certificate